Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes

Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 6/11/2018 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's a jet black, not clumpy mascara, which sets your lashes perfectly separated. It doesn't make them look thicker or longer, just "open" them like a wing...
The packaging is nice, the product is fragrance free, I use contact lenses and it's ok...
Lancôme´s mascaras are my favourite, but among them, my favourite is still Virtuôse...and Eternicils maybe... I don't see Doll Eyes as perfect as it claims...but I would buy it again (if it's not discontinued) because I like the effect and the colour...

on 5/10/2018 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the best!! It makes my lashes look like fake lashes - I have received so many compliments. It really lengthens and gives good volume. I noticed it can smudge a little when I am in hot and humid places on holiday, but it works fine back home! I recommend this!

Smudgey smudge smudge! This mascara smudged a lot within a couple of hours of applying it to my lashes, giving me unattractive panda eyes. Not really the look I was going for!

I also found the formula to be a bit meh. It was thin and ineffective on my lashes, and it didn't really look like I was wearing mascara at all! It just didn't work for me so I won't be using it again.

on 12/3/2017 7:34:00 PM

While this is a great mascara for how well it coats/lengthens/separates lashes, its ease of application, how easy it is to remove, and how long the product lasts, I wouldn't repurchase because it's too expensive. The better mascaras by L'Oreal, Maybelline and Cover Girl work almost as well but are one-third of the price of Doll Lashes. Great packaging on this product if that means anything to you.

As a mascara addict I got to say this mascara is pretty average. Unless you have really natural long curled lashes, this mascara will not almost nothing.
The packing is great and the brush seems to work wonders but the formula is dry and very very hard to build up.
Now i Just carry it in my bag in case i need to retouch my mascara.

As many other reviewers have stated, Lancôme has an expensive mascara in its Hypnose Doll Lashes. I wait until Lancôme has a free gift with purchase before splurging. That being said, I love the way Doll Lashes extended my lashes, and I did use the whole tube of mascara. The thing about mascara -- and, perhaps, this is just me -- is that I can find a really good mascara at any beauty counter in Macy's. I mosey up to the counter with the best free gift and find the best mascara that will get me that free gift. This is my daughter's go-to mascara.

on 7/16/2017 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this one one of the worst ever, I love lancome this was awful I used for a week and took it back
the problem with lancome they keep trying to up it, if its not broke dont fix it ther beat is the
hyphnos

This mascara gives a super dramatic look, but it smudges terribly! I've tried it with thin and thick coatings of Shiseido lash primer to no avail. Even in an air-conditioned office building, it ends up on my cheekbones by lunchtime.

on 4/12/2017 10:01:00 AM

My HG mascara. I first got it for free as a product test and have been purchasing it ever since.

As others have said, you do not get a lot of volume from this mascara, but THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS MASCARA IS ABOUT!

Personally, I prefer a more natural look, I have long, straight lashes, and this mascara gives me lift, is the best at holding a curl, and gives a fluttery "doll like" effect, with zero clumping, smudging or flaking.

For me, this is a perfect every day mascara, however if you are looking for volume, it is probably not for you.

on 10/8/2016 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing. I have this with most Lancome mascara's: the packaging is gorgeous, the brushes look as if they will do the trick... but the result is rather meh.
Also this one... it separates lashes and colors them. That's all... and it is not enough for me.