L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss (all shades)

4.1

This is the best lip gloss I have ever tried (I know that is a bold statement, but I mean it!). I've been on a long quest to find a nice clear color (i.e. no shimmer, no glitter, not too milky) that feels comfortable on my lips. I got the shade Watermelon Crush, which is a lovely sheer bright pink and has a lovely brightening effect on the lips. The smell is fantastic (Like vanilla frosting) and not at all overwhelming.

I want to eat these glosses - they smell that good! Nice range of colors, some with shimmer, some without. They rival higher end glosses at fraction of the cost. Will definitely be buying more!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the Watermelon Crush... I have been looking for a lip gloss like this for such a long time! The formula goes on thinly and they are not as sticky as the color juice glosses. Watermelon Crush goes on as a sheer pink that enhances the pink of your natural lip color. It's more of a slick shine than a plastic shine. The tube that it comes in is really cute and I like the sweet smell.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am on the fence with this lip gloss. I really like the smell, the packaging, and it doesn't feel too goopy on my lips (which is important), but I am not sure how I feel about the color..I bought "Pink Blossom" and while it is a pretty color, I am not too crazy about the way it shows up on my lips. It is kind of thick looking and doesn't spread evenly. It almost just sits on my lips and is not sheer enough for me. I think if I were to add a clear gloss over it, it would have much better results for me personally.

So I just bought the Peach Fuzz and Really Rose and I think these are really good lip glosses. First off, the smell is sooooo good, I love it! I sincerely HATE lip gloss with glitter so I usually look for some that have shine and color only. These two colors are great for that. They leave my lips feeling moisturized and shiny with color. I especially love the Peach Fuzz color its so pretty and just looks amazing. Althought re applying is frequent maybe like every hour or so it doesn't bother me bc I general reapply frequently. I def recommend if you are looking for shine but no glitter and amazing smell!

I got this in Naturally Nude, which is just plain clear sticky shiny lipgloss and exactly what I was looking for. I am not sure what the hype is with MAC lipglass in clear when you can buy something just as good, like this, for only $6. I really like the staying power and the shininess of it. In my opinion it does exactly what a clear gloss should do, make your lips look delicious but not too made up or unnatural. I love this stuff and I will definitely repurchase when and if necessary, but the tube is pretty big (.40 oz, 12ml) so I am thinking that will be awhile.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have two-blushing berry and Mystic Mauve(I believe thats the correct name.) They worky great, moisturizing and leave enough pigment to be noticible. I have to add liner to mauve to intensify it(thats optional) also Blushing Berry looks great over Dior lipstick #874.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a thick gloss lover but the one i tried (baby blossom) was like GLUE on my lips. Very hard to spread and looked terribly uneven. It also made my lips look like it had a million dead skin flakes when my lips were not even chapped. I quickly wiped it off and applied my revlon peach petal gloss and all was good again...no dead skin.

The only thing good about this closs is the color..its very pretty. I think if you like this color i would pick up relvon peach petal (very similar on my lips) instead as the formula is better.

EDIT: I also found an almost dupe of this color in my stash..NYX sheer gloss in "vintage". Its not sheer so i dont know why its named that but it comes in a squeeze tube as well..got it at ulta for about 6 bucks.

While this L'Oreal gloss offers significant improvements in packaging (both in utility and appearance) over other drugstore brand tube glosses, it fails to impress equally in all categories.

Pros: good color selection and nice pigmentation
cons: tacky, thick texture, difficult to spread, no staying power, overwhelming scent

I bought this on a whim, and while I like the shade I selected (Baby Blossom), I am overall disappointed with this product and will likely not repurchase. The color payout is substantial but there is very little shine to this gloss. Also, it is terribly difficult to work with due to its thickness. I would expect a gloss that thick and tacky to stick around for a while, but this one seems to melt into my lips within an hour. I can see how one who prefers less shine, more color, and doesn't mind regular touch ups would enjoy this product. The color selection is good and, as I mentioned, the packaging is great. For me, though, this gloss is no better than average and not really worth the price I paid for it.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm wearin Nude Touch and although the gloss itself is moisturizing, I expected more shine to it. It leaves more of a SHEEN - there IS a different. However, the smell is WONDERFUL - like caramel-chocolate scent! There's somewhat of a taste but nothing nasty. I have another one - I think Mystic Mauve - I'll test that one out tomorrow and perhaps review, as well. I'm not TOTALLY disappointed, but I would've preferred a more GLOSSY look - seeing that it IS called "Le GLOSS".