L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss (all shades)

4.1

After reading some of the reviews on this site, I decided to go out and purchase a tube in #152 Nude Touch. Now I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss, but I am so happy that I bought this! It's a beautiful color against my skin (light, cool undertones) and makes my somewhat microscopic lips look twice their size!! Smells nice and feels wonderful! Lasts a while, but you'll have to reapply, but it's better then your lips flaking. I would have given it a perfect score, but I would like to have seen a little less sparkle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have these in Baby Blossom and Nude Touch. These are beautiful glosses that are not too sticky. They have a slightly sweet flavor. I got these on a BOGO but I would now pay full price. Five stars and I plan to get more.

I got Golden Splash because I like the coral/orange look but It doesn't show any colour on my lips. If I add a neutral lipliner I get a natural look. I love the way it feels so I will totally get another colour (one without shimmer).

i purchased this gloss in baby blossom and i have found my HG gloss and shade. baby blossom is everything i wanted nars turkish delight to be, but the formula is far superior and obviously this gloss is cheaper. its the perfect pale pink shade for my super pale skin. i usually hate gloss in general because it can be so sticky and goopy, but i love this gloss to pieces! i want to shout about it from the rooftops :)

Not impressed with these glosses at all. Purchased a total of 4 and 2 ended up exploding in my purse! That was a huge disaster. The packaging sucks. They were sticky and tasted weird. The only color I kinda liked was Peach Fuzz but even then it wasn't worth buying again.

Got this in Mystic Mauve for about $8.00. The color is not mauve at all but rather a deep berry color. Not impressed. The gloss is way too sticky and gummy on the lips. Feels like you just ate a spoonful of jelly. Also, NYC makes an identical gloss at about $6.00 cheaper. Get that instead.

I purchased this in raspberry splash. It gives my lips a healthy wash of color, and is very moisturizing. I usually like sticky glosses but this is still long lasting and pretty. The packaging is very nice looks like a high end gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in the color "151 Baby Blossom" and it's a very pretty baby pink color with no shimmer, just a nice shine. It smells very sweet, but it's not overpowering. It's a faint scent but yummy. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, and goes on very smooth and fairly pigmented. I like the squirt tube because it's very easy to apply the gloss with.

I will definitely repurchase. I've always been trying to find the perfect pale or baby pink lip gloss and I've finally found it. I will definitely go and purchase more. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love these. I bought Spicy Mauve (nude-pink shimmer) and Blushing Berry (raspberry shimmer). These two are medium-sheer. They add a slight amount of color to the lips and a nice shimmer. They are a lip gloss not a lipstick, so don't anticipate tons of color. However, you can build them up to achieve a somewhat opaque look.
I find them to be non-drying, a bit moisturizing, and there's only just a whisper of stickiness. They have a creme brulee scent and taste to them, which I dig. I can apply these directly to my lips without having to add a balm first.
The packaging is fine for me. Easy to use. I like the slated tip applicator.
I totally dig these. Will purchase other colors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought Nude Illusion and Nude Touch. They are both pretty shades and nicely pigmented however a little slippery, melty and mildly flavored. They work as a better finish to a lipcolor underneath. Worn alone is too sheer for me personally.