L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss (all shades)

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the color Nude Touch (152). It is a medium pinky-nude. If I apply too much then it looks very frosty. So, I just use a small amount and dab it in to my lips. It's not sticky and it is fairly pretty -- but I can't stand the smell. It is too sweet. I like the NYX lip glosses -- they smell more like cake batter. This stuff smells like old school sickly sweet. I don't know. I just can't get past it. I wouldn't buy this color again, maybe a paler, sheerer color -- but if all of these glosses smell the same -- pass.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This lipgloss is very watery, non sticky, which I'm still deciding wether this is good or bad. The color I got was watermelon crush and the color basically just looked clear. The one thing i like that it is very natural looking and non sticky... But needs to be reapplied often, which is a con.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this gloss in the shade "raspberry splash" (which is a rosy pink shade). I love this lip gloss! It smells like vanilla, applies smoothly, and is comfortable to wear. The color in this gloss shows up fairly well, and it's very affordable. The only down side is that it doesn't last long. I would still recommend it though!

This is an amazing gloss. It is smooth and creamy an smells like vanilla! The packaging is very sleek and pretty and it only costs $5!

This is a decent lip gloss, but unfortunately I hate using it because of the smell! At first I didn't mind it, it smells like really sickly sweet caramel, which is fine... for a while... and then I started to feel sick while I was wearing it. It might just be my taste in smell (or maybe my specific colour - "144 - Skyline Glow"), but unfortunately I will not be using this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best glosses I've used. I've tried more expensive brands and this gloss blows them out of the water. I bought mine in 'nude touch' and it is the perfect, shimmery nude shade. The consistency is not sticky and it's quite long wearing for a gloss. I personally prefer squeeze tubes over wands, but that's just me. I will definitely be repurchasing and I can't wait to try the other colors! I'm glad I found a drugstore gloss that is this good and readily available.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i like using these for applying over lipstick since it's a squeeze tube and i won't get different colors all over the wand on a regular type gloss with an applicator. its a decent non-sticky gloss but lasting power could be better.

Violet Attitude has been my total HG lip product for over 6 months now and I have gone through 2 of them, plus am working on a Blushing Berry, which is more pigmented but I love it a lot as well. They gives the prettiest, sheerest amount of color ( just the perfect amount of pigmentation) and are great for everyday wear. They are not sticky at all, feel very moisturizing, and have a very pleasant texture that wears off well. Love these glosses and want to try them all!!

I have bought this product in several different colors. The one I currently love is the lighter pink shade watermelon crush #154 as well as the clear gloss, it is PERFECT for daytime. The gloss is not sticky at all and has a very light smell and taste. It is light enough that I can wear it over lipsticks etc but still shines enough to wear on its own for an extra oomph. The darker colors such as blushing berry are very pigmented and the color shows and wears exactly as it looks. The value of this is great at about $10.99 as it lasts quite awhile. The only down fall to me is the packaging as I find the applicator gets a little messy and the gold writing on the package wears off easily and makes the package look a little cheap.

I am a fan! Not sticky like most glosses. The nude color is trendy right now and works well with my skin tone and doesnt take away from my eye make up. Actually smells a little fruity which is a nice change. I would purchase again. I think I'm going to stock up.