Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.9

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 6/30/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My Skin:
Acne prone, used to be really oily but after using lots of acne medications it became dry and sensitive.
The Product:
I would definitely repurchase this product again when I'm finished. I've been using this product for two weeks and it didn't broke me out. The smell doesn't bother me either. I don't wear water-proof make up so I'm not sure how this wipes would work on water-proof make up. But for me it takes off my make up just fine, including my eye make up and mascara. I know some people only use facial wipe and that's it, but for me it doesn't matter what brand it is I still have to rinse my face with water and my gel facial cleanser. However, there are times where I'm very tired at night and I just used this wipe cleanser and didn't rinse it off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bet this is a great facial wipe in comparison to other facial wipes... but i just didn't like it (and it's the first time i tried a facial wipe so i can't really compare... though i think i don't liek any facial wipes)
pros:
- smells good
- cleanses well
- tightens pores

cons:
- dries my skin out
- makes my skin sorta tight

it's definitely not greasy, and i think it may work better than others, and it's natural ( but tad bit expensive still :P )

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got these for $5.99 at Target. Coming from someone who has gone through plenty of MAC Wipes packages, I absolutely adore these wipes. The MAC Wipes left a rather annoying greasy film on my skin which seemed to stay there for hours, but I loved how they removed every last stitch of makeup on my face.

These wipes remove all my makeup and do not leave any film whatsoever! Plus, the scent, which at first I didn't like, has rather grown on me. I like how the lid stays shut and doesn't pop open after closing it like the MAC Wipes. Overall, these are far superior and I love them!

on 6/14/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

These wipes are ok. they remove my makeup well enough, but they also make my eyes sting like something awful! While I don't particularly like the scent of these Burt's Bees wipes because they're too cinnamon-y, I appreciate that it comes naturally from the ingredients used in these wipes. I wouldn't rebuy these though because the wipes from Simple are much better - no stinging and no fragrance, either.

These are just nasty. The smell is way too strong. It took 2 wipes just to remove my TM. I won't buy, or even use, again.

on 4/13/2012 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

THE SMELL!!!! aghh I have to hold my breath wen I use them and I'm not that sensitive to smells in products :X does nothing for breakouts, cleans okay but for some reason it kind of burns my skin when I remove makeup. I wear concealer under my eyes, mascara and sometimes eyeliner so it's basically all eye makeup, making it kind of painful. And it's expensive! A good thing is the packaging and it isn't animal tested, but yes to cucumbers towelettes are much better than these

I really wanted to love these wipes but I just didn't. At all. I used them as make-up removers before cleansing my face, and these wipes couldn't get off eye make-up. I don't use waterproof or smudgeproof eye make-up that often, and I went to bed with raccoon eyes most nights. These just didn't cut it. Really disappointing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Generally, I really like Burt's Bees products. I find these toilettes effective at removing my eye makeup and I find the smell pleasant; however, for some reason my face burns like crazy after using them. Even after rinsing my face afterwards, my skin burns and is very red, particularly around my eyes. It has also broken out and I'm not prone to breakouts nor do I have particularly sensitive skin. I thought these would be a great idea for when I'm traveling (and I don't want to use other non-natural and synthetic brands), but I need to go back to my MAC cleansing oil, which is much more gentle.

on 3/22/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've taken a real liking to these towelettes. I'm someone that uses natural products and these towelettes are so wonderfully soothing. I believe that has a lot to do with the lack of harsh chemicals. Many reviewers have noted their dislike of the smell. I can't get enough of that natural, white-tea scent. Yes, it's a bit heavy in scent, but I don't mind it. The witch hazel in these towelettes keeps my blemishes at bay and really makes my face feel clean. They get all my makeup off and I typically wear a full face of it daily. I wish more people liked these as much as I do. It's utterly bizarre reading a not-so-nice review for a product you can't wait to stock up on.

on 3/15/2012 11:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was SO disappointed with these towelettes. I bought them because I usually like to use natural products for my skin care routine and I needed a faster way at night to remove makeup. As a college student, there are just too many late nights and I was sick of falling asleep in makeup. These were horrible. I had to use at least three wipes just to make my face feel clean, the smell was ATROCIOUS, and about two minutes after using my face would turn bright red and feel like it was burning! They were super cheap but I'd rather buy something that works and is more expensive. Never buying again.