Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes w/White Tea Extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes w/White Tea Extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.9

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 3/15/2012 11:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I was SO disappointed with these towelettes. I bought them because I usually like to use natural products for my skin care routine and I needed a faster way at night to remove makeup. As a college student, there are just too many late nights and I was sick of falling asleep in makeup. These were horrible. I had to use at least three wipes just to make my face feel clean, the smell was ATROCIOUS, and about two minutes after using my face would turn bright red and feel like it was burning! They were super cheap but I'd rather buy something that works and is more expensive. Never buying again.

on 11/11/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

They were too rough oddly enough & I don't have overly sensitive skin but they leave a filmy residue & long story short - NOPE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used these recently when I was trying the burts bee's product line. Out of everything I used I hated these the worst! My skin stung and got rashy after I used these, so I quickly returned them.

These wipes burned my eyes and face. They didn't cleanse well. I usually added some coconut oil to get them to remove makeup. I was not impressed. I'll give the sensitive version of these wipes a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had high hopes for them. First, I noticed a little bit of a stinging sensation under the eyes while whipping off my eye makeup. It wasn't excruciating, but it was definitely uncomfortable. Second, after using them, My skin was irritated and redder than usual. Overall, pretty disappointed.

on 6/19/2015 12:37:00 AM

These wipes did take off my makeup,but they are just to oily. I think they'd be great for dry skin.I have normal skin with occasional oily t zone. I like that they have white tea and are natural though but I wouldn't repurchase.

BURN MY SKIN I used mine in cucumber and sage it sucks.

on 7/15/2014 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BURNS! I wouldn't say I have extra sensitive skin. Just normal skin. But these BURN! It does remove makeup and leave skin soft and not too dry, which is the only reason I gave 2 lippies instead of 1. But I will never repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a rather lazy make up remover. Sometimes at night I don't feel like washing my face and doing the whole nightly ritual so I picked up these. I really liked the little door to keep them moist which was the selling point really. Unfortunately the throw away point was how bad these suckers burned. I have a sensitive face so a lot of stuff stings or burns or turns me all splotchy and red. This being a "natural" product I didn't think I would have an issue. How wrong I was. It didn't even really get off all my eye makeup either. So I end up looking like the match maker from Mulan (with bloodshot eyes) and have to wash my face anyway. I would just stay away.

on 11/5/2013 12:52:00 AM

I was exited to try this product because I wanted to switch to something more natural. It is upsetting that it didn't turned out to be what I was expecting. I really wanted to like this product. It smells amazing and the packaging is Very nice!! Unfortunately, it broke me out. as I was removing my eye makeup, it would burn my eyelids badly! It was a tolerable pain but not nice for something that is meant to be gentle especially for the eye area. I would never purchase this again.