Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 6/17/2011 12:52:00 AM

First I would like to say is the packaging, IT IS SO CUTE! I love the purple tube with all the words and band in silver, with the cute wings on the handle!.

I actually love this mascara! I'm considering this as one of my HG mascara that is in the affordable range. The falsies flared really does give you the "flared" effect as describe on the package. I had tried the original falsies and it wasn't my cup of tea sure it made my lashes look great but it clump too much! I love this falsies much better! The brush is GREAT, a lot of bristles which when I put it on it does not clump my lashes at all~, When I put one coat it would give my lashes length, voulume, and some curl, Then after the second coat I would have dramatic eyelashes! My eyelashes looks flared! I wouldnt call them look "falsies", but it looks awesome none the less. I LOVE MAYBELLINE MASCARA!

How I put it on:
1. Take the brush out by twisting it until you have finally have the whole brush out.
2. Put on my first coat on my left eye by placing it at the base of my lashes and wiggle it out to the tip.
3. put the brush back in then do the same step as No.1.
4. Put on the second coat of my left eye and put at base and wiggle it out to the tip.
5. vice versa for the right eye.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

OH! I purchase this in [Blackest Black Non-waterproof]

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

First I would like to say that I am a mascara maniac! Mascara is one cosmetic item that I will not live without. I do practice the 3mos toss mascara in the garbage mindset so I go through about 6-10mascaras a year. I have my day va va voom mascara and my night lashes rockstar mascara. I picked this mascara up at Walgreens for $8 usd.
I purchased 01 Very Black Flared. The mascara is lightly scented but nothing unbearable. It is wet but not streaky, drippy wet. The wand is fat and curved.
I have naturally long eyelashes so I only needed one coat of this mascara. One coat and WOWZER! Talk about Flared!!!! The very black color is fantastic as I only wear black mascara and the darker the better as far as I am concerned. My lashes looked amazing with just one coat. With 2 coats this mascara gave my lashes a fabulous false eyelash effect I went up to 4 coats and my lashes looked longer, thicker and flared. This is my new favourite mascara. Move over MUFE smokey lash, CG Lash Blast and Rimmel Sexy Curves there is a new sheriff in town!

Video Reviews & Tutorials