Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

2.8

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried the Falsies original at a friends house, and immediatley went out to buy me some for myself. I decided to get the Falsies Flared to change things up, and was pleased for the most part. I have super short lashes, and the original made them look loads longer. The Flared doesnt do as much in the length department, but does loads for volume. Still like the original better though.

I really love this mascara! I love the way my eyelashes turn out with this mascara..it delivers volume, length, and separation. I also really like how it gives me that shiny patent leather look...unlike the Covergirl Lashblast which makes my lashes look dry and brittle. This mascara doesn't clump at all! It even smells like roses, sort of. I'll admit at first I wasn't too fond of the smell but then I just got used to it. :) This is my HG!!!!! I just purchased the new mega plush lash and I'm super duper excited because Maybelline makes the best mascaras ever! Whoooo :D

on 3/21/2012 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't know if it's just my sensitive nose but this stuff smells weird! It kind of smells like flowers, specifically roses. When I first purchased this last year I honestly thought I had a defected one because of the cut in the wand, so I tried it and didn't like it so I threw it away. Now, a year later, I decided to give it another shot and repurchased it. Surprisingly the cut in the wand was NOT a defect, silly me. I still didn't like the smell and it does absolutely nothing for my lashes. This stuff can't hold a curl if it's life depended on it. As soon as I apply it on it quickly weighs down my lashes and has them fall flat.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wa exited when I bought this but then when I curled my eyelashes I put this in and the next thing I know my eyelashes are all straight this also clumps up allot and flakes off...from now on I'm sticking to my Clinique curling mascara

on 1/25/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This has to be one of my favorite mascaras. It provides amazing curl for my pin straight asian lashes, thickens like no other, and provides great separation. However, you can't use it normally; it takes a long time to make it look good. You have to make sure to separate each lash carefully. It takes a long time but makes lashes look false. Really. The only problem I have is that it is SUCH a bitch to take off.

on 1/12/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I usually use either MAC or Dior Show mascara, but I forgot to apply before I left the house. Someone recommended this and I was in a rush to grab mascara at CVS. I don't like the wand and it does flake and dry out pretty quickly. Not great for a drug store brand. Would not buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely loved it! It made my eyelashes pop out and curl up amazingly. It stayed on for awhile and didnt flake like other mascaras do. I would definately recommend this to a friend.

on 12/28/2011 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Generally I dont like Maybelline mascaras. They're pretty much the low end of drugstore mascaras. But I went ahead and bought this one because it promised a false eyelash look, and I love dramatic lashes. When I first tried it on I was impressed. It gave my lashes alot of volume and a good amount of length. I wouldn’t say my lashes looked like falsies, though. It was more like an upgraded version of original Volume Express. One 'con' I should mention that really turned me off of this mascara is that I noticed that if you let this mascara semi-dry before your next coat, it clumps like crazy. And this stuff dries really fast. And I also noticed that the tips of my lashes would slightly curve down. It was weird, and after it happened on several occasions, I tossed this in the trash. If you want dramatic lashes you have to try L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes. That one is amazing. Of all the mascaras I use, I always return to it.

on 11/28/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Wore this mascara today. i love the way my lashes look after ive applied it. Gives great volume? and length. Makes my lashes luscious. doesnt flake. No complaints here.

on 10/17/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This mascara did not deliver on the flare factor at all. I felt that the consistency was gloopy and somehow... once my lashes dried, they appeared uneven in length with odd gaps in between. Perhaps I didn't have the right application technique? Nonetheless, I do not recommend this mascara.