Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

tested this on one eye vs maybelline mega plush on the other. read my review if you want to hear about that, but I'll review falsies flared here as well. it does open your eye up, and flares at the end if you want it to. but I want thick thick thick lashes and what this does is it coats every lash in a triangular way, so from afar you see many lashes, and when it's dried you do feel every seperated lash. has great curl if you're looking for that. was hard to apply evenly on the bottoms. also falsies flared should be called falsies flakes. flakes and flakes and flakes from this mascara. I really hate that. mega plush has 0 fallout. mega plush may beat lash blast as my favorite mascara. :) falsies flared is definitely never going to be used by me again. there are three versions of falsies, I tried the flared obviously, I actually would like to try the thickening version. there's like an image of a net on it. so interested! but falsies flared is out of here. also when I cried, ALL of this mascara disappeared. and that is the correct word! because I didn't even realize until I was finished cleaning my face. maybelline is just trying to make money on random crapscaras like this. get mega plush if you want heavy from thickness lashes. ironically, falsies flared looks pretty natural to me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this mascara is ok...i thought great lash gave me better volume...at least it didnt clump or flake on me...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OMG. This mascara is amazing. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras and I went to my local drugstore and Maybelline was on sale (%50). So I bought it along with One-by-One. After I got home I tried this and WOW and when I say WOW, it really is because I have long, thick and curly lashes natually. After I applied only one coat my lashes looked like I was wearing fake lashes. So I believe this is going to be my new favourite. And I'm already thinking about getting a spare before the sale ends. I really recommend this. Although the result will be different on different people.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I love this Mascara, my current Favourite, HG DS Mascara...I currently have 10 backups of this...with my initial coat this thing lengthens like no other mascara I have tried. I just LOVE it...makes my lashes look incredibly long, lush and separated to the point where I don't need any other accents on my eyes...sans eyeliner, eyeshadow ect...its ALL I need on my eyes to add depth and drama.

on 7/31/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Definitely separated my lashes more than the original Falsies. The original one made my lashes look thicker and more "falsie"-like but it also clumped more and had the tendency to look spider-ish sometimes- this doesn't. It is a natural look for me, which isn't what the product is meant to do but I still like it. It makes me look awake but not too made up. When paired with another mascara, this works well! I like it overall but it was a bit pricey. Also, I noticed many people said it flaked for them- it doesn't for me, even when I use it alone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Not that impressed! I LOVE Maybelline and think they have the best mascara’s out of any brand. Unfortunately this mascara does not live up to their normally high standard. I bought this mascara on the Friday and used in Saturday morning only to find it felt like it was 3 month old already! Dry flaky and kept clumping my eye lashes’ together. The original falsies is definitely still the best from this range. I will definitely keep buying Maybelline just not this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried the Falsies original at a friends house, and immediatley went out to buy me some for myself. I decided to get the Falsies Flared to change things up, and was pleased for the most part. I have super short lashes, and the original made them look loads longer. The Flared doesnt do as much in the length department, but does loads for volume. Still like the original better though.

I really love this mascara! I love the way my eyelashes turn out with this mascara..it delivers volume, length, and separation. I also really like how it gives me that shiny patent leather look...unlike the Covergirl Lashblast which makes my lashes look dry and brittle. This mascara doesn't clump at all! It even smells like roses, sort of. I'll admit at first I wasn't too fond of the smell but then I just got used to it. :) This is my HG!!!!! I just purchased the new mega plush lash and I'm super duper excited because Maybelline makes the best mascaras ever! Whoooo :D

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. I use to hate it due to the fact that it would flake SO BAD, but i think they changed the formula. I already long eyelashes, but they're not full. They're decent, but not full. This makes it look like i have fluffy eyelashes, like i have 50000 billion eyelashes. The only think is, it doesn't seem to have a lot of product. I ran out of this stuff within a month.

on 5/27/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I accidentally bought this thinking I was purchasing the original falsies mascara, not the flared. This mascara does make it look like I am wearing "false lashes", but I already have long lashes so most mascara is over the top. It also clumps really badly. Its not the worst, but its certainly not the best. For the price, 8 dollars, its okay, but I still feel like it was a waste of money for a mediocre product.