Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing lengthening mascara, does nothing for volume though which is disappointing xo.

on 4/28/2014 8:47:00 PM

this was the first mascara that i considered my holy grail but after a few more mascaras i found more favs. i have this mascara in both waterproof and none waterproof. im gonna start with the waterproof one cuz i bought this one first. i bought it mainly so that i have a waterproof one. i planned on using it once in a while not all the time because waterproof mascara is a pain to remove but i fell in love with it that i actually finished the tube! this mascara has a tangy (orangy) scent thats not really noticeable once you have it on. it was a pain to remove since it was waterproof but it was worth it since it did not smudge or run on my very oily eyelids. the none waterproof on the other hand smudged a bit and had a different scent. it was wayyyyyy stronger florally scent and i wasnt a fan of it. it was easier to remove though. these two formulas has the same consistency and same performance. they both separated me lashes reallly well and gave me natural volume. the downside is that it did not really give me length whatsoever. i would repurchase this product when i want really natural lashes. hope my review helped! :)

on 4/24/2014 2:43:00 AM

Love this way better than the original falsies! My favorite mascara hands down, and I've tried many high end ones. Great quality for the price. Has definitely taken the place of my regular falsies.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I think this mascara is best used with another lengthening mascara, and perhaps also a primer. It does tend to flake a little, and smudges a tad, but this is still one of my favorite mascaras because it consistently delivers that over-the-top dolly eye look that I've dedicated my life to chasing.

Just stick with Big Eyes or Black Drama. This mascara sucks. Sorry to the people that are a fan of this product, but it just didn't work out.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I've bought TONS of different mascaras and this is the only one I've repurchased. I used to have an obsession with plastic/silicone type wands (think LashBlast) but the volume and length this mascara gives me is INSANE. It can have a tendency to be a bit thick and cause some clumping which is why I gave it a 4, but if you wipe off the wand, it works great. Definitely a fan.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's alright. It does smudge often and leaves a lot of flakes. I always have to wipe the flakes with my fingers twice a day because they flake so much. They don't even curl my lashes with a curler, probably only the tip ends. 2.9 out of 5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would recommend this mascara to anyone! It is one of the best, if not the best drugstore mascara. It makes my asian lashes really black, voluminous, and luscious. Highly recommend!

Please watch my K-pop eye makeup using this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used so far. With my first bottle of this I have used it to death, I need to go get another one! I find Maybelline is the only high-street brand that I've come across that sells reasonably priced mascara in secure packaging. Other brands like this one never cover their mascaras in any packaging except for a thin plastic wrap.
I use this mascara daily, it's perfect for nights as well! I like to curl my lashes before applying, but that's only because I have short, straight eyelashes.
I find this mascara doesn't flake or smudge for the entire day.

This is a really good mascara. The brush makes a good difference from the original falsies. The bristles are longer so I get almost zero clumps. The waterproof formula holds a curl well and no flakes. I can't do two layers for volume otherwise it's too thick and goppy looking, I have monolids and short lashes. This mascara actually pushes up my eyelids to give me a mini double fold. The bottom lashes also hold well to this mascara. I highly recommend!