Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.8

on 3/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

My second tube! I love it...great for everyday use but it doesnt provide so much coverage

on 2/22/2016 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This is the first bb cream I have ever tried, I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and have used it almost everyday since, I got the shade natural which is a good match for my nc30 skin. (The shades medium and natural looked identical to me, when I asked the bobbi brown mua she said natural has more yellow undertones and medium more pink, as im nc I went with natural) It does gives good coverage although if you like a high coverage I wouldn't recommend (bb creams are not supposed to be full coverage anyway so I would recommend foundation if that is the look you prefer)
I always apply a moisturiser before this product as my skin is dry (you could skip this if your skin is oily)then I blend this bb cream into my skin using my real techniques stippling brush. I love how natural the product looks yet it still gives coverage and blurs imperfections, using this has completely put me off using heavy foundations even on a night out I think I'd rather just use this and add concealer wherever I need more coverage. At £29.50 it is quite expensive but you get 40ml and a little goes a long way so it will last a while, I would definately repurchase this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this BB cream during the summer time, when I was looking for a lightweight base and a comfortable wear. I have a dry skin, so got the tube of this BB cream in hopes to have a hassle free make-up product on the go.

This is a very comfortable product to wear, it doesn't make you feel dry and gives your skin that lovely light coverage. You do need a concealer in case you want to cover any redness or dark spots - this BB cream alone is not enough.

I also find that it is a difficult one to build, it does move around quite a bit when you attempt to layer it. Other than that this is a nice product to try, but it is not the best one on the market. Plus 46 USD is a bit too much for what you get.

You can find more thoughts on this product in the blog review below. Perhaps it helps some of you guys!

on 8/24/2015 4:42:00 AM

Terrible product! I got a sample of the Medium/Dark shade.

- Broke out
- Colour was awful - they do not cater for anyone with the 'Golden' shade. Nothing in between dark and medium dark.
- Very expensive

Generally not happy with it and will never buy again.

on 8/1/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The SA matched me to the shade Fair. On my NC/NW 15-20 skin this looked orange and patchy! Not cool and fair enough! But the biggest problem is that it doesn't cover my stubborn melasma and acne scars. (And not my dark eyecircles either )I suppose it has a medium coverage, but that's not enough when you have hyperpigmentations. (I prefer clinique BB Spf 30)

Beside this, it's horribly expensive for the small amount you get, and if you need something for everyday use... So unfortunately, the search goes on....

on 6/28/2015 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i received a sample of this bobbi brown bb cream and tried it once. on me the coverage is sheer and the finish is natural matte. it has no oil control. i find that this doesnt blend easily like most foundations do and thus is not a good replacement for foundations. i think this whole bb cream and cc cream type of product is suitable for those whose skin is healing from post procedures etc and dont want to cover their skin too much but for those who dont have any problem with their skin should stick with a regular foundation as it has more of a flexibility to it (buildable coverage, different finish, greater range of shades, etc). i just dont buy into this whole bb and cc cream craze. it cannot substitute the good ol' foundation. overall this bb cream is nice and wearable but not to be worn daily as it contains oxybenzone, which is not a good chemical uv filter.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Light coverage, light weight, even skin tone, long lasting wear, blends well with other make up and is great for oily skin. I find the price suitable given the brand name and quite frankly, the price is worth the great product that you get, in return. As for the packaging, believe it or not, but you can squeeze every last drop out of the tube.

on 5/28/2015 1:04:00 PM

I had a sample and tested it 3-4 times. Will not be buying it. On one hand if you are going for the coverage, it does cover very well, so maybe for the people with oily skin this could be a very nice product. For me, having combination skin with some dry patches- It just dries too quickly and stays visible. I personally find the level of coverage a bit too intense for a BB cream, to me it feels more like a foundation. Some reviewers say that they put moisturiser underneath, but I feel that the task of BB cream should be to be able to use it without a moisturiser underneath. Again maybe its is just not a right product for my type of skin. It also clogged my pores, but to be fair I'm very prone to that.

on 5/21/2015 8:28:00 PM

Decent coverage but dries very quickly so you don't get enough time to blend in / spread. It doesn't have very good 'spread' if that makes sense. There needs to be a shade between fair and medium. I am NC25 and fair is too light, medium too dark. It also would not be good for oily skinned girls. I'm combination and start to get rather oily a few hours later

I recenty purchased the bobbi brown BB Cream in the shade Light, and I am in love with it.. Unlike my previous BB cream which made me look like a pile of ash by hour two, this bb cream gives my face the perfect glowy warm tones. The coverage is medium, much more than any bb creams that I have used. I would say that the price is a downside, but a little goes a long way. A 40 ml tube should last you around 2 months. The formula is so light weight, it feels like I have nothing on. I use finishing powder on top of the cream as I have an oily T zone and the humidity where I live is crazy. I suggest you buy this if you have sensitive skin, and your skin routine doesnot include applying sun block or Anyone looking to break down their skincare and beauty routine into one easy step.

PS : This stuff is addictive.