Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.7

on 9/15/2012 7:41:00 AM

Initially I had trouble with this product.
After searching on YouTube how to apply bb cream I found out the technique can make a difference.
I found the colour blends in well.
It does not last all day with me, if I apply a bit of powder after the cream sets on my face it lasts a bit longer. It does take a long time to set.
I have had a few breakouts however I didn't give up on this product...really difficult to explain but in the long run my skin has cleared up. The breakouts may be an odd one here and there but my actual acne has started to clear up.
I have used it under foundation, looks flawless for a couple of hours then turns cakey so don't do that!
Wear moisturiser underneath or it will highlight dry patches. Don't wear primer.
Use fingers. Brushes will just soak it up and looks bad in general.

I have a love-hate relationship. As it is clearing up my acne I will use it until it runs out but will most probably try a different bb cream after.
I was hoping for miracles but didn't happen.

on 8/7/2012 2:44:00 PM

I stopped wearing BB foundations a couple of years ago as i identified they were flaring my skin up (acne). I was given a sample of the light BB cream SPF 35 to try and thought i would see how it faired. Nice colour match to my skin tone, yellow based (i wear sand / warm sand foundation in BB), smoothed skin, but was a liitle too matte for me. Their are oil absorbing powders apparently in the product and i prefer a more luminous finish. I also found the texture a little gluey (sticky) perhaps just the way i applied it - i would say if you are happy to use your fingers/ hand as a brush / stipple or otherwise made me apply too much. Not sure whether i would buy actual product but thats what samples are for!

on 1/9/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

After reading about some big-name Korean BB creams causing breakouts, I was quite hesitant to buy into the trend, having extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin. I figured Bobbi Brown was a decent makeup brand and decided to pick up a tube of this in Hong Kong. While it's expensive for a BB cream, it gives a very natural looking, lightweight coverage and is great for everyday use. It also hasn't caused me any breakouts. Definitely worth the money.

on 7/31/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product. This is my first bb cream, but I do have experience with several TMs and foundations (liquid/mineral). First, let me say I purchased this while in S.Korea (still here) and since it being my first trip to asia, I had no idea how hot and humid it can be. Silly me only brought liquid fdtn and my Tarte TM, and I ended up having to shaft my fdtn completley (srsly what was I thinking) because it was melting off, even with a setting powder.

Pros:
-Medium coverage that is buildable
-Packaging is sleek and practical
-Shade match is great
-Spf 35
-Has NOT caused any breakouts/clogged pores/irritation which is a big issue for me
-Excellent oil control

Before using this I usually had to blot about 2-3 hours into my day, but this has really helped my T zone. I now blot about once a day and I'm not as shiny (I still am, but it's not glaring).

Cons:
-Product only comes in 3 shades!! :(
-Only available in Asia, I believe.

I was fortunate enough to be able to find a shade that matched (light, middle shade) but with only 3 to choose from, I can see how it might be difficult for others to find a match. Kind of sucks as I think it's a really good product, especially for oily gals. Product is a bit pricey, I paid $60 for it at the Hyundai Dept store but I would definitely purchase this again. Granted, I do have family members who make annual visits out here so I'd just ask them to scoop it up for me..but if it wasn't for them I'd unfortunately be $h!t out of luck.