Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Truth Serum Collagen BoosterTruth Serum Collagen Booster

3.4

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

on 9/19/2002 8:11:00 AM

Just when I was getting ready to lay out some serious money for an expensive serum such as Tracie Martyns or a big bottle of the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel, I happened into a small cosmetics boutique that carries the Ole Henriksen line. I saw the serum and having remembered a few comments made about it here on the MUA, I grabbed the tester and tried it out. It smelled of a weird orange blossom scent, but, it also seemed to sink easily into my skin without leaving behind a sticky residue, which I liked. I was also impressed by the ingredient list which was abit similar in nature to a serum I get at Whole Foods with Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C and the like. I have used the serum for two days now and I am nothing short of impressed. Who knew I'd find a great serum I'd be so pleased with for around $35?