CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 1/1/2016 2:49:00 PM

i have very light skin, and to find a bronzer and contour that doesn't appear too ashy or too orange is a miracle worker. I saw this in a girls makeup tutorial on YouTube, and I felt like I just had to buy it. I picked it up at Dillard's for $50, which I have to admit is pretty expensive, but you get what you pay for. I think the first thing I noticed was the smell. it smells so elegant and clean! like aloe and jasmine flowers and a little rose. the color pay off isn't that strong at first but it's very easily buildable which is so great for a bronzer and contour. this is the most natural bronzer I've ever seen!! it brings warmth to my face in such a beautiful way. it's sorts matte but it looks like it has some sprinkles in the container... the packaging is classic Chanel, and it comes with a lot of product. I've had mine for half a year and there's barely a dent in it, which TOTALLY makes up for the $50! the texture is cream to powder like. I've never seen such an amazing product. if you're on the fence about buying it, believe me, it's such a great splurge!

on 12/24/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ah-mazing product! Perfect bronzed colour, great blendability and gorgeous packaging. It's quite pricey, but for the amount of product you get and need to use for each application it will last you a couple of years.
Overall, worth the splurge.

on 11/15/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Don't really have much else to say...its amazing. It is very versatile and generally is one of my favourite makeup products. Considering it is Chanel, it is quite a good price..... Many other makeup products are equally, if not more expensive and are not the same high quality as this bronzer - so, happy to buy this for this price. It can be used as a bronzer (not as much for contouring because its quite warm toned), or a base -this is what I use it for.

It is a mousse, so for a natural look, you need to be careful to not apply too much product. An amazing tip I learnt from youtube is: you put a little bit of moisturiser (half a pea size) onto the actual bronzer (don't worry, initially I wasn't comfortable doing this - but it's fine), then swirl it around with your brush, and it just applies much easier onto the face. Because it is mixed with the moisturiser, it applies on a thinner layer, easier to blend it, and it looks very natural...Not that without the moisturiser it does't do this!! It just makes it a lot easier!

I bought this product a little over a week ago. I traditionally wear powder bronzers, so this was a new concept for me. Definitely on the pricier side($48) but you get a ton of product! I am an NC 25 and when I first started playing with this product it looked too dark and orangy . When I first applied it , I placed it on top of my foundation and powder, wow what a mistake! It looked streaky and awful no matter how much I blended it. I thought great, I'm going to have to return this stuff. Then I decided to first put on my primer and foundation, then place the product followed by my powder. I used a contour brush and applied to hollows of my cheeks and at my hair line. I will admit at first you look like a clown but then I dusted my powder foundation (I use like a setting powder) over my face with a big kabuki and it blends SO beautifully! I follow with my blush and it looks Amazing! I work very long days, my makeup is usually on for 14-15 hrs so I wondered how this would hold up. My skin is combination but can get pretty oily at times. I have to say this stuff holds up like a dream . When set with a powder, it is a beautiful matte finish that doesn't budge or move. It stays even and doesn't become splotchy. I have been using this every day for a little over a week, still loving it, and NO breakouts! I have also been using as a base for my eyeshadow to add a nice fall tone to my brown and taupes.

on 10/26/2015 8:48:00 AM

This is a bronzing base, not a proper bronzer, and I think it is the best choice for those who (like me) are not very skillful or trained at make-up and are searching for something natural-looking. I've bought numerous bronzers during the years that I hardly ever used, because I couldn't use them properly. They never looked good on me because I couldn't blend them in. I know I could have bought brushes and watched tutorials, but I don't want to put so much effort in make-up. This Chanel bronzing base is excellent for me, because I can use it with my fingers, and it blends in perfectly. My skin is quite fair, but I think even for me it would be very hard to overuse it and make a clowny look. I generally use it with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in 22 (Beige Rose), and find this a great combination.

on 10/1/2015 11:24:00 AM

This may be a little premature considering I got this product yesterday, but I love this product!!! I haven't gotten into cream bronzing that much but when I saw the results this product gives I had to try it. I'm so glad I did!!! It's going to be a wonderful staple in my daily routine. It gives the most beautiful color to the skin, just a healthy glow and I love it!

on 9/28/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty expensive but it's gotta be the best thing I've used for contouring, so definitely worth it. Youtube helped me learn how to do the contouring properly and this works like a charm.

on 9/28/2015 12:26:00 AM

Best bronzer - also great contour. Natural & blendable. Use a big kabuki brush. The reviews here won't steer you wrong.

Simply AAmazing!! I am NC 40, 42, and I can use this as a foundation! It is not orange, if you are pale, maybe it appears that way on you. To me, its like you just got back from the Bahamas! I have used it by itself, NO powder, & today I used it, then went over top w. Too Faced Born this Way in Golden, Just a little, then a little dab of LM Classic beige...both ways pretty, I honestly think I like it by itslef better for a more Natural sunkissed look. Of course w/ some blush :) When I used it, I just went in a little extra with my contour, which was very subtle, but that is what made it look sooo natural. LOVE IT! I do not think they should go up on the price though, I believe that is what makes most normal average women not buy it!

on 8/5/2015 5:09:00 PM

I have very pale skin so I was slightly sceptical when I was first introduced to this product as there isn't a variety of shades but being an extreme makeup enthusiast/hoarder I just couldn't resist-very glad that I didn't! I use it for light, everyday contouring and it's beeeautiful! Very natural, lightweight and extremely easy to blend and work with! Gives a certain luminosity to the skin, a lovely glow! However I wouldn't recommend it for an extreme/nighttime contour!