CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 3/15/2018 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was reluctant to return this product because I couldn’t find anything quite like it; it has a cream to powder formula that looks so smooth on the skin. It has a slight gold shimmer in the container, but it doesn’t show up on the skin. The scent and packaging are both so lovely and this can honestly last you for years because you only need the smallest amount to be bronzed. My problem is that this is too warm for me; it makes me look orangey-brown and I have a warmer undertone with light-medium skin. If Chanel would release another shade that is more cool toned, I would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favourite Chanel beauty product. I decided to invest in a cream contour/ bronzing product.
This tub has lasted me so long and always applys so smoothly. It is easy and natural to blend into a variety of foundations.

I found that it works best with the prolongwear foundation. I would really highly recommend & look forward to purchasing again in the future.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Love love love. Price is great for Chanel, everything about the formula is amazing and smells great. Wish it was a little darker but definitely a staple in my makeup.

on 1/24/2018 2:52:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Being of Scottish descent with short arms and long pockets I like a bargain, but sometimes bargains can masquerade as luxe and this is the case here. Chanel Soleil Tan is a full 30 grams, goes on in a buildable way where you call the shots and has a lovely sheen for all but the ivory skinned populace. I saw an article by the lovely Camille Goutal some years ago and was influenced enough to buy it blind from my base here in New Zealand; I hadn't tried it at the beauty counters and so glad I made the leap. Thoroughly recommended, I use a synthetic brush to enhance chin, nose and cheeks and nowadays use a blender sponge to make sure it's just right. It is one of those rare occasions where I definitely know a repurchase is inevitable.

on 1/12/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this afew weeks ago and so far so good... it gives me a natural tan and doesnt make me look muddy.. a little can go a long way so i think thats where people have gone wrong.. plus with the price you pay you would want it to go a long way right? so far i love it and yes i recomend if you want a splurge ;)

I hate how much I love this. This is an absolutely beautiful bronzer. It has more yellow than orange undertones, which is great because it'll be very hard for you to look like an oompa loompa, it's just so much more natural. It may sound weird, but I personally prefer applying this product with a stippling brush instead of the usual fluffy brush, since it's a cream product. I find it gives a really precise yet natural application. It's definitely an expensive product, but for the amount you get, as well as the quality of what you get, I would say it's totally worth it.

on 7/31/2017 10:53:00 AM

This is the best bronzer I have ever tried. It gives you the most natural bronze-y look. Too bad that it only comes in one shade.

on 7/16/2017 9:54:00 AM

Stunning bronzer! Will not part from this one! Buildable semi-rich colour that blends into the skin subtly and naturally without being too intense!! Perfect for normal to dry skin and combo! No problems with my oily t zone!

on 6/19/2017 3:05:00 PM

The best cream bronzer if not any bronzer ever. I use it with a damp beauty blender and build it up slowly with small amounts of product. Gives such a nice warm look to the skin without looking muddy. Pretty expensive, mine was a gift but it lasts ages.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I recently went on a bronzer binge, buying 4 bronzers in the span of about a month. I bought the following: MJ Tantastic, TF Milk Chocolate Soleil, Hourglass Illume Trio (contains a cream bronzer), and this Chanel bronzer. The Chanel is my favorite. Why? I have light toned skin (NC 15-20) and it is the lightest and therefore looks the most natural, in my opinion. I don't have to work very hard to blend this well--fingers are sufficient. In fact I couldn't really see using anything except fingers for this because the texture is firm. I would describe the color as a golden light brown. This is gonna become my default bronzer for when I'm in a hurry because it's so easy to apply and blend. The price is kinda absurd, but I have the feeling this will last a long long time. I lurve it! Definitely worth considering if you are pale or light toned and are looking for an HG bronzer.