CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bronze Universel De Chanel Sun Illuminator is the old name for this product and older reviews can be found under that listing.

Love! Absolutely Love this product! I was using N.Y.C. Sunny because it too was a light bronzer with no shimmer, but I started breaking out from using it daily. When I purchased Vitalumiere Aqua I went ahead and added this to my cart and hoped for the best.

It's not a mousse or a cream, but a slightly harden cream that depending how heavily you swirl your brush on it equals to how much product you get. So very easy to get as little or as much that you personally need. I don't need that much in the winter so just a few dabs of my brush is enough in the Winter, one complete swirl enough for summer. You do need to use a brush with this product, I prefer the MAC 168 since I use this in place of blush.

Also this is a bronzer base so it will add dimension but look like you haven't really applied anything at all. So for daily use that's great, if I want to kick it up a notch I apply MAC Gold Deposit over top to get a deeper color and the highlight from the MSF.

I'm a Neutral 20-25 so depending on what I'm wearing (cloth-wise) can really determine if it will be to warm for me. I prefer to wear browns and I don't have any issues of this looking orange. But if I wear black or cooler colored clothing I start seeing the orange that some mention.

The only issue I have is the size of the container, we travel to the beach a lot in the summer and this is just to big to travel with. So after hearing that Too Faced Aqua Bunny is a dupe of this I went and picked one up. Aqua bunny is the same texture but darker and has a slight shimmer to it, for travel I'm just going to use N.Y.C. in the place of this until Chanel re-releases the small container they did in their 2009 collection.