Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.6

on 4/1/2012 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, LOVE this stuff!

I initially bought it mainly for the high SPF because I have been desperately searching for one that doesn't look shiny on my super-oily skin -- even the so-called matte or "dry touch" facial sunscreens end up incredibly greasy-looking on me. Anyway, I certainly don't achieve a "shine-free" face with this (I'm really surprised at the number of reviewers who find it too drying!), but I can live with it since I'm so impressed with it otherwise.

I hate the feeling of foundation on my skin and seldom use it, but this product gives me a bit of evening-out without that feeling like something is plastered on my face. This is the first sunscreen that I can put anywhere near my eyes without awful burning irritation from the chemical fumes -- why oh why would anyone manufacture a facial sunscreen that can't even go on the top of one's cheeks without giving off fumes??

Even at this age I'm very prone to breakouts -- if I even lightly touch my face when I have hand lotion on, I'll get a pimple at that spot the next day -- but this product hasn't caused any issues whatsoever. If anything, it may even have improved my skin condition. It matches my skin tone perfectly, perks up the pale areas and hides the pinkish bits -- I don't look "made up", I just look like an improved version of me.

The best part was the compliments that started pouring in about a week after I started using it. People kept telling me that they didn't know what I was doing differently, but I was looking really great

on 2/17/2012 4:49:00 PM

I have pink/ fair skin tones, and this product complements that well. This is lightweight, but definitely evens out your entire skin tone w/ out looking too pancake-y or slick and shiny. I'd try it first, for a few days to see for yourself; that's what hooked me. I never would have paid 39.00 without making sure it was worthwhile first.

Note; I still use a bit of under eye lightner/concealer but don't need much else after applying this!

Video Reviews & Tutorials