NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.5

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 1/18/2013 10:01:00 AM

I am so freaking disappointed with this product. Mainly because Ive been using the same foundation for over a year, the one from elf. Its actually better for me. I thought Id try something more expensive to see if I was missing out on anything and I saw so many great reviews I thougt itd be legit.
My shade was sold out when I really needed a new foundation so I decided to go for the lightest one, which isnt terrible, it blends pretty well into the skin.
My nose looks like a hot mess with this foundation, SO DRY.
Im not going to complain about coverage, which is very little, because I think these HD photogenic foundations are more about making the face reflect light or something.
I dont think this works well with powders, it gets all muddy.
Most NYX products arent very pricey here in Iceland but this was a hard bite for me to swallow because it cost me around 40 dollars :(
Im still going to try and make it work!

on 12/28/2012 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found that this foundation doesnt work well for dry skin and wore off too quickly. The shade matched my skin well but it just sat on top of my dry flajy skin. in less than an hour i could see oil shine through, mypores and all the flaws my foundation is supposed to hide so whats the pont?

I do not recommend for people with dry flaky skin. No matter what i did o moisturize or exfoliate to prepare my skin, this foundation was a fail. Doesnt last and coverage is terricle.

on 12/19/2012 1:32:00 PM

Try as I may, this foundation does not appeal to me. First application, with a clean, moisturized, primed face, it sat very oily on my skin. Honestly, it was hardly bearable throughout the day. Much less the first 5 minutes I noticed, oily-irritation did not subside. I did apply concealer, because there wasn't enough coverage for my red cheeks, and new blemishes. It wore off quite quickly, and that actually didn't have to do with my typical 'must touch my face' contribution. Overall, this is not a repurchase for me. I will most likely experiment more with this foundation, and different techniques/combinations, but it won't be a staple to my make up kit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really liked this product and am so disappointed that I can't use it again. :( The lightest color is absolutely perfect for me. The packaging is a dream, I much prefer the pump to a bottle like Revlon's Colorstay (horrible). The coverage is just perfect for me as well, I would say that it's pretty heavy-duty without feeling heavy at all.
That being said, I believe this broke me out. After using I suddenly had all these breakouts on my cheeks and could not figure out what it was from; one by one I stopped using all of my products to try to isolate the culprit, and then eventually looked at the ingredients of this foundation. And I found that there is oil in it, which does make me upset... I may have continued using this foundation otherwise.
Also, though, when I applied it to my whole face I could easily see the blending marks and feel it on my skin like grease. I think it would be better for girls with dry skin.

The shade range on this foundation can be improved. Also, the foundation tends to look a little too dewy without setting with a matte powder. That being said, the foundation really is beautiful. It is absolutely high def makeup. I personally like the way this photographs better than the mufe high def foundation ive tried in the past. Trust me, set with a powder that also provides a little bit of coverage too. It will make the foundation full coverage and keep it from looking oily. It doesn't have any sunscreen so it won't make you look like a ghost in photos. Definitely recommend! I just don't think it should get five stars because of the poor shade range. I can only wear my color,shade two at certain times of the year.

on 10/26/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: looks really natural like skin (don't like foundation that looks like a mask). It blends well and has a light-medium(ish) coverage which I don't mind since I use concealer for problem areas. Does not break me out (which is amazing since most things do). I really love this foundation after i apply my skin looks very healthy and clear. I recently repurchased to use for my wedding day (looked good in photos but to light) The price is around 15.00$ to me which is not bad considering you are getting 1.24oz of product vs. most foundations that are 1.0oz (including MUFE HD which is $42!)

Cons: color range is terrible I get the lightest shade and have to add the tiniest amount of the Cargo tinted moisturizer that is alot of shades darker to match my skin tone which I don't mind because I think the mixture leaves an even better finish. The only other things that I dont really care for is that the packaging is opaque so you can't tell how much foundation you have left (& my Ulta is ALWAYS sold out) and sometimes the pump gets stuck. However this is a great foundation for everyday

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

No matter how I tried to thin this out, this product goes on thick and gives you that 'made up' face. While the finish is beautiful, it's not very natural. It's thick and feels somewhat heavy. I noticed that I sweated more than normal when wearing it. It also doesn't hold up well against oily skin and I don't like how easily it transfers on to clothes, scarves, other people, etc..

The colors I used were 2 parts Warm Sand and 1 part California Tan. The initial look was immaculate. It's the practicality of the product that was the problem. The pump is convenient, the size of the jar for the price was phenomenal! But it's not long lasting and it feels "heavy"...that's the only way I can describe how it feels. It felt as if my skin was suffocating.

I would probably wear this to take pictures, but then go home and wash it right off. I also don't see myself wearing this for everyday use. I gave it a 3 because of the coverage it provides for a liquid...but aside from that, I don't like it.

on 9/27/2012 12:15:00 PM

So I REALLY wanted to love this foundation. I was so excited to finally get my shade in as Ulta was always sold out. I generally have a 3 strike policy. I want to give something enough chances to see how it really works. First let's start with the packaging. I love it, finally someone paid attention and gave us a pump on the bottle. Most companies can't recognize this as something all women agree on. The conveniece and ease of the packaging was, unfortantly, the best part. The foundation went on streaky no matter what techniuqe I used to apply it. It settled into fine lines and wrinkeles even with primers. The worst part was after I wore it for a while it began to oxidize and change colors turning it into a orange tinted color which looked HORRIBLE. I usually love NYX and they have the best lipglosses on the market, but seriously, their foundation need as much much attention and work to live up to the level of good products we all have come to appreciate with NYX.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

One word: Horrible!! Just plain horrble. This foundation does not work for my skin at all. It looks beyond cakey and patchy. Also within a few minutes the color oxidizes like crazy. Waste of money for me :-(((

on 8/26/2012 2:55:00 PM

Pros ~ great packaging, buildable coverage, dose NOT cause break outs, nice rang of colors, great concistancy, great staying power when used with primer!

Cons ~ I seriously can't think of one!!!

I have been using this for the last year! What can I say... Luv, Luv, Luv!! I use this foundation with the HD Studio Photo primer. I find you can get different levels of coverage depending on what you apply it with. Sponge = light/med and Brush = med/full. I use a brush and set it with the HD grinding powder. The biggest bonous for me is it does not cause breakouts! I have tried a lot of different lines... I the drugstore category this is the only one I will use! I really like the constancy of this foundation as well. It not to thick and it's not to runny. It's right in the middle which gives you plenty of time to work with it.