NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.7

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 1/18/2013 10:01:00 AM

I am so freaking disappointed with this product. Mainly because Iīve been using the same foundation for over a year, the one from elf. Itīs actually better for me. I thought Iīd try something more expensive to see if I was missing out on anything and I saw so many great reviews I thougt itīd be legit.
My shade was sold out when I really needed a new foundation so I decided to go for the lightest one, which isnīt terrible, it blends pretty well into the skin.
My nose looks like a hot mess with this foundation, SO DRY.
Iīm not going to complain about coverage, which is very little, because I think these HD photogenic foundations are more about making the face reflect light or something.
I donīt think this works well with powders, it gets all muddy.
Most NYX products arenīt very pricey here in Iceland but this was a hard bite for me to swallow because it cost me around 40 dollars :(
Iīm still going to try and make it work!

on 1/27/2013 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Depending on what your needs are, this is actually a pretty good foundation. It blends well and has good coverage. My problem with it is that it's probably a little heavier than I really need and even when I pressed in my setting powder with a puff, it still looked very cakey for some reason. It's still my backup foundation, but I find that I don't have the cakeyness problem with UD's Naked Skin weightless ultra definition.

The packaging with this NYX foundation is really good. The pump is cleaner and a little bit goes a long way. The size is great for traveling. I don't really notice a problem with oxidizing that I guess some people have, but I also use a setting powder and setting spray, so if you're having a problem with that maybe using those things will help.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to people like me who don't need anything more than light coverage to even out redness. But, for people who want a solid medium coverage foundation and don't mind working out the cakeyness issues, I'd definitely recommend trying this out.

This is a wonderful foundation for the price. I used to use MUF HD foundation. But, being a student that was rather hard to re purchase. I wouldn't say this foundation is a dupe, but for the price this is wonderful! It has a very nice finish, and the packaging is awesome because it has a pump. The foundation is medium coverage so for someone who is wanting full coverage I would recommend mixing in a tiny bit of liquid concealer. I have very sensitive skin that reacts to many products. However, this did not cause me to break out. NYX also doesn't test on animals- which is a huge plus. I will continue to repurchase this & would recommend it to anyone.

on 5/12/2013 12:40:00 AM

Pleasantly surprised by this product. It provided great coverage and stayed all day. Applied over primer and set with mineral powder. Will definitely purchase again.

on 5/19/2014 10:37:00 PM

Talc-free. Heavy coverage, but tends to be chalky and settles into fine lines and emphasizes dryness and wrinkles. I always use this with a BB cream or moisturizer, otherwise it's too drying. The finished look appears more matte and heavy. I wouldn't repurchase, since I prefer the more natural look that comes with BB creams.

I did not like this foundation too much. I really wanted to, because I was looking for a foundation without SPF as I find SPF often dries out the skin and looks strange in photos.
I don't really have anything positive to say about this foundation - it was super sheer, which to me, defeats the purpose of a foundation all together.

To me, it seems more like a tinted moisturizer that barely covers anything.
To make matters worse, the price is a bit much for a drugstore foundation. At $20 Canadian, I expected a lot more.
It's going straight back to Target