NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
NYX Professional Makeup Hd foundation
Hd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundationHd foundation

3.3

Deionized Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil , Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegatable Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7 , Amodimethicone, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer , Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Copper Peptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Combo skinned, NC25. Sand beige was a good match. Application was easy and glided well. Fresh application looked nice. But oop - not three hours later was this already starting to cake on me and oxidize as well.

on 1/21/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this to replace my MUFE HD foundation which is a bit out of my price range at the moment. I ordered it for $13 on ebay, and couldn't be happier with my decision to try NYX's budget-friendly version! The lightest shade, HDFO1 ("Nude") is definitely too dark for my NW10/15 skin, but it mixes well with my Manic Panic White Foundation to create the perfect shade. I am thinking of adding the white foundation to the bottle (you can unscrew the pump! very cool), but for now I just mix a dab of the white with a pump of the NYX HD and stipple it on with a brush. I'll apply it with my fingertips if I'm in a rush, and it looks great that way too. If I don't set with a powder the finish will start to look oily after a few hours of wear, but the coverage is still there, and any flakiness I might have doesn't seem to show through. I really love this foundation for my acne/combination skin as it doesn't seem to break me out like Revlon Colorstay, and it plays well with any little bumps or dry patches you might have due to an acne treatment regimen. Used with a setting powder or a pressed powder touch it does the job for me! I would repurchase.