Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.3

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Allergic reaction on my face. The scent is too strong. I hate when I see hive all over my face.....everyone does.

on 7/18/2017 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin that becomes even more oily when i wake up, spend time under the sun and before going to bed. I must say that this product really saved my life. I put it on 2 times a day and it quickly reduces my shiny oily look and moisturizes. I love the smell too, its not that disturbing. I used to use primers as make up base but after discovering this miracle, Neutrogena Water Gel is now my #1 primer. I almost finished mine and I am sure I will buy it again.

I also loved other Hydro Boost products too, they are all worth it.

on 6/21/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Why does this smell like a public toilet?

Seriously the smell is awful. I also don't trust how beneficial this is for the skin. Its fast absorbing which is convenient in the morning but I prefer a moisturizer which I know is packed with beneficial ingrediants/antioxidants. I feel like even the Ha in yhis is minimal.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is okay as a moisturizer. It doesn't hydrate as much as I think it should, especially for the price. $20 is too much for this little from a drugstore product! It smells really good, and it has a nice texture. These are probably my favorite things about the product. Overall, I would recommend researching a bit more before you spend the money on this, it's not really worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this so much. I am 47 and still have very oily skin, but now have dry patches as well. I need some moisture, but nothing greasy. I have fits with greasiness under makeup. I loved the way this performed. It absorbed quickly and added moisture without greasiness or making my skin oily. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, my skin started to itch and got mosquito-bite like whelps. Something in this doesn't agree with my skin, maybe the fragrance. I tried the Garnier brand product that is similar with no problems. My husband used it with the same reaction. My son is using it and loves it, so if you are not sensitive to it, lucky you!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this as a product, I'm lucky that's it is frequently on sale though, as I personally have to apply quite a bit of product on the very dry patches of my combo skin. That said though, it has been absolutely fabulous for my skin- I was having some breakout issues in the last couple of months and switching to this gel moisturiser has put a stop to it. Zero spots since I started using it about a month back, which I am very happy with. It also seems to work better with my foundations (both silicone and water based) than a cream on my more oily areas.

For people who do have very dry patches like myself (Or just very dry skin overall) I would say this alone might not be moisturising enough- But I combine it with AHA exfoliant pads and it's more than enough to keep dry, flakey skin at bay for me.

on 6/2/2017 2:30:00 PM

I'm surprisingly in love with this entire line. While on vacation in Hawaii, my skin got very dry and this fixed the issue within a few days. I've already returned home and repurchased. It's think so easily worn in warm weather and under makeup. Very happy with this product.

on 5/25/2017 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product it is amazing it saved my life. I have very oily skin with dry patches this helped me. I love it. it does not lake me beak out. It hydrates my skin.

on 5/18/2017 2:22:00 AM

This has a nice texture & smell similar to Aloe Vera gel but that's about it. At first it seems nice & soothing but minutes later the effect is gone, this does not hydrate dry skin. It even stung a bit when I applied it!? Would not recommend this at all.

UPDATE: On a whim (due to a supermarket sale) I bought another version of this labelled “GEL-CREAM” and it seems to be way better! This one hydrates beautifully without leaving a sticky residue. Works great under makeup too. I keep mine in the fridge to enjoy a cooling effect.

on 5/10/2017 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like that it is a gel texture, it feels very fresh on the skin, now, it isn't the most moisturizing , but in spring and summer, it is fine.l.in winter, might not be enough..the smell isn't an issue for me.li would think it is the perfect moisturizer for normal to combination skin,,,it is like Clinique moisture surge, same texture, now the Clinique is more moisturizing in the long run..so if your skin needs moisture , go with the Clinique.