Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Hydro Boost Water GelHydro Boost Water GelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.2

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 4/8/2016 1:37:00 AM

Love this and use it a couple a times a week after my serum and before my moisturizers love it

on 4/5/2016 12:47:00 PM

I'm kinda surprised by some of the negative reviews for this cream. I have to say, I bought this cream on a whim after my roommate recommended it to me and I've been nothing but impressed.

I'm always looking for the perfect cream for my, combination, acne-prone skin. It's really difficult for me to find a balance between enough moisture to sooth my dry patches around my forehead and nose, something that won't break me out, or something that's too oily and makes me shine like a headlight at the end of the day. For the price, this cream does a pretty good job of keeping my skin hydrated throughout the day (even in the winter, when my skin gets REALLY temperamental). I even skip primer most of the time when I wear this and my foundation applies beautifully.

I wouldn't say this is an HG product for me, but you're really getting your money's worth with this product. I would definitely buy it again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sorry to say but it did nothing except for breaking me out:( to be fair, my skin is very very sensitive so...

I really wanted to like it since I really love the packaging. HOWEVER, my brother used it and he loved it! He even bought another jar after he finished my first jar. He has combination skin? I believe?

on 3/15/2016 11:26:00 AM

When I saw the commercials for this, I figured it would be great. I had tried something similar in the past from Garnier and didn't have any luck with it, so I hoped this would be better.
It wasn't. It has a scent that is reminiscent of fresh laundry. Not too bad but got some folks with sensitive noses, I could see how it'd be a problem. It has a really nice consistency and goes on nicely. It is a bit sticky though after applying it before it dries. For normal skin, it'd be perfect. I have dry peaches and oily patches around my nose, so I figured it would work great for me. It caused some pretty bad breakouts, a few whiteheads, and one giant cyst under my skin that hurts. I don't think I'd recommend this because it's expensive for what it actually does.

on 1/30/2016 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm recommending this gel even though my skin is sensitive and I can't really use it. It has too much fragrance and my skin doesn't react well to it. However, I gave it to my daughter-in-law and she loves it. I can definitely see a difference in her beautiful skin since she started using it. It's well hydrated and I can no longer see those tiny lines around her eyes. Her skin is normal so she likes the gel formula because she hates anything too creamy and this is perfect for her. She also likes the lovely scent. I'm giving this three lippies even though it didn't work for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I wanted to love this product (the texture and scent are wonderful), unfortunately it provides very little moisture to my skin. I've tried using it twice and both times it left my skin feeling like I hadn't used any moisturizer at all, and this was in the middle of the hot, sticky, Ohio Valley summer.

on 1/7/2016 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this moisturiser!!! Just what i have been looking for.Tried and wasted money on good brands. They all left my skin so sticky that it was hard to put on foundation. Neutrogena Hydro boost water gel leaves my skin soft and smooth straight away.
I do not care about SPF as i use foundations with high SPF
Some people say it has no anti aging qualities.
What about Hyaluronic acid?
I have tried the Hydro Boost with SPF was very disappointed as it left my skin very sticky.
If you hate sticky skin do.not buy that version

on 1/1/2016 3:47:00 PM

I have tried tons of different moisturizers and this one is very light but leaves your skin feeling very soft and it looking supple. I know it doesnt have any spf but for putting under your favorite foundation, it works perfect.

Love this. It really hydrates with no greasiness. Makes my skin look plump and lush.

on 11/27/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this moisturizer. My skin tends to be dry, but I have to wear a product that is light enough to go under makeup. This tends to work well. I love the scent and the consistency. It's very silky smooth and sinks right in. I don't mind the packaging although I initially tried a sample that came in a tube and I found I used less that way (probably a good way for them to sell more).

The only cons I have found are that it's just a plain moisturizer... No anti-aging or anything like that so my skin hasn't miraculously changed or anything. Although very soft and smooth! Also I have to be careful which foundation I wear this under as it is water based and sometimes they just don't mix well. Finally I find it to be a few more dollars than I'd ideally like to spend on a Neutrogena moisturizer. That's why I gave it 4 lippies for price. If it were $14-$16 I'd have no gripes. But it's about $22 where I buy. Not the worst price though as it does go on sale and I've found coupons.

Overall nice product that I'm happy to put on and have already repurchased.