New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/14/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I live on Brighton Beach, how could I not buy this?! This is a beautiful light peach shimmery shade. I find it looks thicker, more frosted, in the tube, than it is in real life. Its not opaque but not totally sheer. I love the applicator and I normally hate doe foot applicators. This one is different, its longer, soft and flexible, very unlike most doe foot applicators even in high end glosses. Those others are not worth it because you have to swipe again and again to get product, not with this. This a great swipe and go, no need for a mirror, gloss for me which also feels nice and cushy. Great value, have two others in the line.

I own this lipgloss in three different colors: Brighton Beach Peach, Prospect Pink, and Midtown Mulberry. The quality of these lipglosses is AMAZING, comparable to the quality of MAC and NARS lipglosses. Prospect Pink could even be seen as a good dupe for NARS Turkish Delight. They have pretty great staying power, as I find myself only reapplying about once or twice a day. I have no problems with the packaging- it's pretty standard lipgloss packaging and it's pretty sleek and cute so it fits easily in my makeup bag. I only have two complaints about this product. 1) the doe foot applicator is a little awkward to work with because it's rounded at the end and not angled, but it still applies fairly easily, and 2) the smell of the gloss isn't bad or strong, but it has that very typical cheap lipgloss smell. It smells really sweet and sugary, only I can't smell it when I put it on. Overall, I would buy more of these and these are great for any occasion.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I usually am not a big fan of lipgloss, but this product is my current obsession. My skin is a very light olive and this color is perfect for it. People have said that the brush/applicator is floppy, but I enjoy it. One coat and you get a beautiful color that lasts a reasonable amount of time. This is a great replacement for my old favorite lipgloss, MAC's Viva La Glam lipglass. As a teenager MAC products are a luxury and I don't get them often, and this is cheap priced and definitely gorgeous enough to hold me over until my next MAC fix. The color is an instant confidence booster and I always feel glam!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Every time I have worn this lip gloss on I always get a million compliments.It's this a peach pink color with sparkles it leaves the lips with a nice sheen.THIS formula lasts a decent amount of time without being really sticky

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gloss is awesome! Very pretty neutral pink/peach shimmer. I was shopping for a gloss to pair with a smokey eye and this works perfectly! I was in no way about to shell out $10-$14 for a skinny tube of gloss. For $2.99, this can't be beat! I pair it with NYC lipstick in "Cafe".

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this! It's a very flattering shimmery peach color that looks good for everyday or for going out when paired with dramatic eyes. It smells nice but it's not too overpowering, and it's not overly sticky either. The only real negative is it doesn't last too long by itself but that's only a minor inconvenience.

Would I buy again? I almost did buy it again because I thought I lost it last weekend but I found it so I didn't have to. That's another great thing about this gloss: it's so cheap that if you do lose it then it's not much money to replace it. It's great for going out if you're like me and tend to lose things.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I saw this at Family Dollar and thought it looked like a nice pearly peach, which I love, and it was only around $2 so I bought it to give it a try. I like the color, but I will only really use it to layer on top of lipstick. I don't think I would wear it alone. For layering, its great. You know that trick that they say to do to add a lighter pearly gloss on the bottom lip? Well this works for that. It conditions a little also. I like that it doesn't feather or bleed... at least not on top of the NYC ultra last lipstick I had on underneath (sugarplum). This combined with the lipstick is nice for a daytime look. I'm pleased with my purchase. The only thing I would change is the shape of the sponge tip applicator. I don't care for the floppyness of it but it still works. It's just a bit odd... Anyway I might repurchase... we'll see.

this lipgloss is ok, its a really good lipgloss quality wise, and for only 2$ its worth it, but i haven't fallen in love with it. the colour dosnt really show on my lips because i have medium pigmented lips so its more of a clear gloss for me, and i find that it has way too many sparkles, what i really love about his tho is the smell, it smells like cake with frosting DELICIOUUS!!!

on 8/22/2011 2:44:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this is a tweaked version of NYC's Sungold Pink l/g which was in the skinny square tubes. I loved that gloss and was mad when they discontinued it. I recently found this color and fell in love with the color all over again. Such a nice neutral peachy pink color with a hint of shimmer.

Not overly sticky, doesn't smell/taste funny and lasts a pretty long time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip gloss! It smells amazing and the color is not too overpowering-it blends nicely with every skin tone. The applicating wand is a little bit bendy, but besides that, hands down my favorite lip gloss. Its not sticky and stays on for a while. I got it at Target for a little over $2, which is a great deal and you get a lot! Must get!!