Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-aging

3.0

water, glycerin, isohexadecane, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, ppg-15 stearyl ether, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, sorbitan stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polyethylene, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, dimethiconol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, disodium edta, peg-100 stearate, iron oxides

on 4/22/2011 6:43:00 AM

This is very easy to use. I just use one click, brush it under both eyes and then pat it in. The first time I used it people commented that I looked much more rested than usual. Will definitely keep using this.

on 4/11/2011 11:38:00 PM

I was hoping this would be an effective combo eye-cream/concealer, but unfortuantely it didn't work for me at all. From the packaging and the Olay website, this claims to "contain a daily under-eye moisturizer that hydrates to firm skinís appearance and minimize the look of fine lines. A hint of tint instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles". Not even close.

First the packaging. It sux. A click pen with a thicker brush on the end thats fairly dense, on the hard side, and certainly larger than I want for the area its intended. I never got to use it though since mine never worked. I clicked and clicked until I had carpal tunnel and it never brought forth the cream. Fortunately, you can unscrew the long tube that contains the cream from the bottom and use a concealer brush to get it out. The color actually matches my medium with yellow skin tone (BB Natural), but I can't imagine anyone lighter than me would find it a match, and for that area I usually like something peachier to counteract discoloration (mines kinda bluish). The consistency is like a thin-to-medium eye cream. Almost a foundation consistency. It glides on well, but its still necessary to pat it in, which I do anyway, but this takes forever as it doesn't seem to want to absorb. The package directions state you need to "massage and blend until excess is absorbed". I don't normally like to massage that area, so I patted. My dark circles aren't all that bad unless I'm tired. BB's eye brightener all on its own, or Cinema Secrets concealer covers them completely with just a tiny bit and little effort. Using the same amount of this as I normally would use those 2 products covered nothing. In fact I think it made them look slightly worse. The more I put on the more noticeable and darker my eye area seemed. And as a bonus, it creased like crazy! something the other 2 never do. The one good thing was it didn't sting or migrate into my eyes. I can't attest to its usefulness as an eye cream since I only used it about 5 times and gave up. Totally unimpressed and can't recommend.