Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by age: 25-29
Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.2

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hands Down my Favorite go to for a night or winter scent. what people need to remember is that certain scents work differently with certain body chemistry. sweet or clean scents for instance disapper isntantly on me. angle however not only last, but warms perfect to my body chemistry. i get lots of complements from this fragrance.

Love this fragrance and I very rarely like any department store perfumes. I tend to like fragrances with coconut, cocoa butter, Comptoir Sud Pacifique scents, etc. Use just the faintest touch because other wise it's completely overwhelming. I'd wear it anyway but I get tons of compliments from guys when I wear this. My boyfriend will lift my hair up and press his face into the back of my neck whenever I wear this.

on 9/26/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I got half a dozen sample-sized spray vials of this and spritzed some on a few minutes ago... I'm not happy at all. I am only writing about the top notes, I guess- will have to wait for the drydown. I'm hoping (maybe against hope) that this would pleasantly surprise me like Mariah Carey's M recently did, because all I'm smelling now is a whole lotta patchouli, pepper and alcohol. Nothing else.

Update: It's been four hours since I first sprayed this on- the smell isn't as strong now, and I can smell slight chocolate and other notes in there, but it's still too strong for me!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This scent, to me, is simply the best. I have worn it for years, and I never get tired of it. I live in Texas, so we have summer pretty much year round, and since this is such a strong fragrance I usually only wear it at night or when it finally does get cooler here. This is the only perfume that I have ever bought multiple bottles of. Angel is my signature.

on 8/19/2011 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I'm on the fence about this fragrance. It's so harsh smelling when you put it on. You nearly gag and your eyes water. But then, it dries, and you then smell beautiful... and expensive. Whenever I wear this frangrance, I can still smell it on my clothes (or anything else that was near by when I sprayed it), and generally, after a few hours, the smell is rather pleasant. Although I usually layer my fragrance with the matching body lotion, this perfume is so strong, that putting it on over lotion would be way too overpowering. You only need two quick sprays of when wearing this fragrance. I really like the staying power, but dislike the overwhelming scent this fragrance is at times.

on 8/1/2011 6:11:00 PM

I highly recommend getting a sample and wearing a small amount on your wrist for 24 hours before purchasing it. It smells completely differently on different people (shocking isn't it?). It is the strongest perfume I have ever owned and personally I do like it but not for everyday. I usually wear it on special occasions in the evening time. It is not suitable for offices and small enclosed spaces because not everyone can tolerate very strong smells.

Usually I lean more towards citrus smells like Nina Ricci's Apple, Gucci's Flora, and Carolina Herrera's 212. With my body chemistry this perfume begins with a very strong scent of chocolate. (It's a great way to curb your cravings ;)) It tapers off into vanilla and ends with a slight tinge of fruitiness. I find it to be a very feminine and sexy perfume and I think people should give a try to see if it works for them. You might be pleasantly surprised.

on 7/2/2011 1:11:00 AM

This perfume smells amazing! I can't adequately describe it, but it is such a wonderful scent. Definitely a nighttime fragrance in my opinion, but certainly one of the best perfumes I've come across. Thankfully I got a free sample from Sephora or I never would have - there is no way I could ever justify paying its high price (which is the reason I didn't give it 5/5).

on 5/17/2011 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of my co-wokers used to wear it.. I could smell her from blocks away!! Sooo strong and soooo sweet. Gives me headaches. Would never purchase this. I can not understand how someone can like it. If someone is wearing it, Im like "Do you wear Angel?" And they are like yes (happy).. and Im like OMG.

on 4/20/2011 8:03:00 PM

I've been collecting this fragrance for years. I was originally drawn in by the notes but once I tried it on it was way too strong for me.

But I've found that if I wear it way in advance that once it dries down it smells sweet and beautiful. Plus it lasts all day on me.

So for all who hate how strong the initial smell, try spraying it on the night before and see how you like it in the morning. If it's still too much then the lotions might be a better option.

on 4/1/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I decided to test this fragrance on my wrist after hearing a few good reviews about it. Initially I thought it was an interesting and unique frangrance then I hopped on the bus to go home. About 10 minutes after spraying it, it smelled absolutely sickening. I genuinely felt like throwing up and started feeling paranoid because I thought everyone near me on the bus could smell it. As soon as I got home, I had to run to the bathroom to scrub my wrist and I could still smell it after that. I can handle strong scents but this is the first that left me nauseated with a headache. I would describe the smell as pungent rotten flowers. Maybe it just didn't go well with me but I will not be buying this fragrance anytime soon.

Popular Fragrances