Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum

4.2

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this oil. I have some good things to say and some bad things as well. First of all, It smells amazing kinda like the smell of butterscotch candy. I followed the directions and put it on my towel dried hair..the product was really thick and kind of greasy. I have color treated & very damaged blonde hair so my hair soaked the product up. It seemed to make my hair really soft until I straightened it, my hair felt kind of stiff and dirty and the serum felt really heavy. I after straightening my hair It wasn't shiny one bit and didn't do what other hair serums do to my hair. The product is okay, I don't think I will buy it again.

on 4/7/2013 2:33:00 AM

I tried to put it on like the instructions said (damp hair and blow dry) but I have fine hair so it left it greasy and weighed down. Instead I use garnier fructis silk and shine smoothing lotion right out of the shower, then blow dry my hair as normal, and then apply a small amount of this product, focusing on not getting too much on the roots. It instantly straightens my hair and makes it less peicy and it obtains a fabulous luster. I have really damaged and long hair and it made the breakage less visable. The shine makes it look so healthy and luscious and I LOVE THE SMELL. It's so tropical and makes me think of warm weather in the dead of winter. So I found some use of this product altering the directions, hopefully it can work out for anyone else who gives it a try! Pretty bad reviews on here.

It's decent, not the best. I use it when I travel because the bottle is small. I don't love it, but it's better than nothing.

on 1/10/2013 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, a few things. I am not a huge Organix fan to start. I bought 3 products on sale this last time and returned two. But I kept this. The bottle design is kind of crappy, so you just have to be careful with it. Also, I don't straighten or have straight hair. I just know my hair likes the oils in this. So over all, I like this, since I kept it, and I like that the ingredients were overall pretty natural (and silicone). I think this works pretty well, but nothing is a miracle. I do find I like it better than other more drying serums or other oil products. I do love the smell. I tend to use this after dying/bleaching. I may try the coconut one next since it also has good reviews.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have used this a few times now and can day I have been fairly suprised by this serum. Because it wasn't hugely pricey I didn't have the highest expectations, because my hair is so dry and damaged from straightening I usually find that the more expensive products work the best. However, on this occasion I have found this serum to be suprising! It has made my hair softer, shinier, healthier looking as well as making it better to straighten. Whats even better is that you don't need a lot to see a difference in the condition of the hair, which is why it comes in a neat little bottle. Would definitely consider buying it again if it continues to work well on my hair.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great leave-in serum for defrizzing and softening my hair. It distributes evenly and doesn't make my hair look greasy or weighed down, just shinier.

on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM

I used to be one of those who would much rather prefer tying their hair in a knot to spare themselves from the trouble. This product is literally fantastic. It is very cheap for a serum, so I honestly did not expect much from it. But It has miraculously rescued my fine hair that I have been trying to healthily grow for ages. My ends are now way shinier and healthier after blow-dry and straightening. I feel much more confident about letting my hair down now. Amazing!

on 8/13/2012 12:34:00 PM

I love this serum. I've always been on a hunt for the perfect leave-in product for the ends of my hair that will add shine, strength and moisture and I've finally found it. I use this after I towel dry clean hair or when my hair is dry too. It leaves my ends feeling very silky and shiny. I highly recommend this serum.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have pretty mixed feelings about this serum. On the one hand, I do feel that my hair gets a little stronger after using. Nothing miracle-like, but still noticeable. The serum is somewhat thin, which I actually appreciate. It's easy to distribute through my hair. But it also runs out of the bottle really easily and you end up with too much product. The smell's ok, not my favorite but not unbearable either. A bottle does last forever, though.

I personally just don't see enough of a difference in my hair to repurchase.

on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This product is my absolute favorite smell in the world! I find a little goes a very long way, but you have to be careful because the product is quite runny. I bought this for $7 at Ulta, which I think isn't bad because there are a ton of uses in one bottle. I apply it to my ends after towel drying and I think it makes a huge difference when I straighten my hair. I typically have relatively dry hair that is very curly, so it is nice when my ends look healthy after flat ironing.

Popular Styling Products