RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.9

on 3/12/2012 7:09:00 AM

Picked this up at Shoppers for $5.99 and liked the idea of two wands in one... unfortunately, it's just one wand with different amounts of product on it.

The lengthening amount of mascara is ok but the volume amount of mascara is excessive and is clumply when applied.

The formula of the mascara is ok, nothing special but stays all day and doesn't flake off my eyelashes like similar drugstore mascara does. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i use the 2 coats of the lengthing brush then 1 coat of the volumizing brush and it makes my lashes look amazing! I love how you can choose if you want just long subtle lashes, or volumnious thick lashes depending on what look you want. Also the packaging is really cute love the pink and black

on 3/5/2012 7:52:00 AM

First step is for lenght, and second step gives me really, really big lashes!!!

on 3/3/2012 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara from Teso for only 9.00 and I think its a bit pricey but then again there was two mascara wands in one.
I was excited to try this product and my friend say it was really good.
My favourite one is the Day wand because its natural and makes my lashes look really long:D
Isnt clumpy at all!
The Night wand is very clumpy but it makes the eyelashes look really thick and glamours
I would sometimes like to put both on at the same time for long and thick eyelashes!
Would buy again!

on 1/25/2012 6:28:00 PM

I thought the concept was pretty cool. 2 caps: 1 for volume and 1 for length. Unfortunately the formula is extremely dry. The Length cap does nothing for my lashes. The Volume one is ok. Still... doesn't really build much volume. I will stick to my HG d/s L'oreal voluminous carbon black. I like the packaging of this mascara tho. Hot pink and black :)

on 1/17/2012 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this on sale for $4.00 CAD from Wal-mart in Black. I love MAC'S Haute&Naughty (my HG) and this seemed like a great dupe to check out.

My thoughts: it takes slow, careful application to get this to work for you -- otherwise it will clump and leave dots on the eyelid due to its wet consistency (esp if you have longer eyelashes). I use a lash curler first, 1 coat of last primer (MAC), 2 coats of length (applied from root to lash very slowly), then 2 coats of the volume on upper eyelash only (same slow method). For the price I paid, it's a very decent mascara and I've been wearing it to work/night out quite often these days. No flaking nor eye irriration, it holds my curl for the whole day and the black stands out. Check it out!

I give it a 4 just because my lashes don't look as nice as the MAC one.

on 12/16/2011 11:18:00 PM

I love this mascara! Finally integrating two wands - the length lengthens, and the volume volumises. What more could you want? I would recommend not using the volumiser for your bottom lashes - the lengthener is perfect for this.

This is a good mascara for the price.
The lengthening wand is my favourite as it really lengthens and defines my lashes but I don't like the volumizing one so much, it comes out with too much product on the brush and can make my eyelashes look too thick and clumpy. So generally I use the lengthening one for everyday and just don't use the volumizing wand at all, which sort of defeats the purpose of the product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Price - On a budget similar to mine this product is a teeny bit expensive, I live in Wales and it's 8.00+
Packaging - The apperance is ok, nothing special. I dislike the plasticy hot pink against the black but that's just a personal prefference. I know the point of the mascara is that it has a double wand but I don't really like it, it seems a bit of a muddle if you are trying to get dressed in the morning in a hurry, and the excess mascara gets gunky around the tube which is a little gross
Product - The mascara is extremely wet, and after a couple of uses it begins to get gunky and clumpy very quickly. It feels like your wearing really heavy, sticky wax on your lashes which as you can imagine doesn't feel amaazing :P The natural day lash option is a bit pointless really, it doesn't give any effect whatsoever, I know it's supposed to be "natural" but, there's no point!
And the volume option DOES clump, although it claims not to. It's not the worst mascara in the world, however I won't be purchasing again, maybe if the price was a little lower I would consider..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ehhhh not amazing. Super wet, doesnt lengthen that much or define. Terrible for bottom lashes or getting into small corners. Was very black and not the WORST but not great at all. Dont waste your money even trying this .