RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night

RIMMEL Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night
Glam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 NightGlam'Eyes Day 2 Night

2.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this mascara. It's not the best I've ever used but it's still really good. It does what it says, one brush does give you more length while the other does give you volume. It doesn't smell funny or is dry. It's not supposed to clump but it does which leads me not to give it a 5. I recommend it, I think it's pretty good.

on 5/16/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i thought that this mascara was pretty good it was not the best one that I've ever used. i thought that it did what it said but i found that the volume said made me lashes look clumpy... but i could fix that with me lash brush ... i thought that the length side worked but i thought that there wasn't enough product on the brush... this mascara wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad.

on 5/15/2011 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

veryyy cute packaging, thats the only good thing about it. the formula is entirely too wet, and its a scam. this mascara is a rip off of mac's haute and naughty mascara, and it is in no way shape or form half as good. its ONE brush. its ONE mascara. not two. the "volume" side is full of product, and "length side" is a dry wand, run through the tube and rubbed off. worst mascara i have used by far. it makes my eyelashes look hideous and like i have maybe six lashes. i was not pleased with this, and i ended up using it only as a brush for my lashes when i use too much of my everyday mascara. this product is overpriced and a waste. don't get it, save yourself the money and time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm not going to lie, I got this product because the face for it is Zooey Deschanel, and I'm a sucker for her. But I'm glad of it! It's not a crazy dramatic difference, but I can definitely tell a difference in how it looks in comparison to my Almay mascaras. I'm also going to give it major approval because I finally have another option for myself, seeing as a majority (as in about 90% of ones I have tried) of mascaras irritate my eyes. Thumbs up from me!

on 4/23/2011 11:29:00 AM

It's alright. I bought it on a whim.I do have voluminous lashes, but it's tough to apply this stuff at 7 am. You need to be paying attention. Other than that, meh. It's like every other mascara out there. My lashes are black.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I fell for yet another ds meh mascara. I was curious about the new MAC one that resembles the concept of this but I'm not too fond of MAC mascaras so I decided to try the cheaper version by Rimmel. Boy, I'll tell you, it took me a good 5 minutes trying to boost up any volume or length and after layer the two formulas about 4-5 times, I got bland ol' natural looking lashes. The Good: It doesn't clump and it layers well with a nice wet formula. Also, the packaging so very cute. The Bad: Where's the difference? Is this black water in the tube?? Duh, what am I missing here??? The Ugly: After added another 5 minutes to my mu routine, I saw no mind blowing volume & length.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually loved this mascara. I read so many negative reviews and yet I still felt a need to try it out haha. Most reviews said the formula was either too much or too little on the brush, that it made their lashes clump together, or didn't dry quick enough, but I guess I got a good one, because I've used both sides on different days and I've not had a problem yet. I'm annoyed most by how Rimmel uses that long sticker on all their products to write something simple like "003 Very Black". I don't think their color label needs to be stuck to the side of all their mascaras like that because peeling them off is a mess and it just doesn't look good with them on there.

on 4/17/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it's okay.. its not great or anything. it has an extremely wet formula so it takes forever to dry which is really annoying, my hair is reaaally light blonde so after i apply this and my hair even gets close to my eyelashes it comes off in my hair. not a very attractive look. lol but otherwise, its alright.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Worst mascara I have ever used. the "volume" side is clumpy and the "length" side doesn't have enough product. I also find that this doesn't comb through my lashes. Horrible horrible!

on 3/15/2011 4:03:00 AM

this mascara is alright, but it's not as great as mac's haute & naughty lash. it's a more affordable option, but the formula is very wet and clumpy. it doesn't flake which is nice, but it did smear/wear off below the bottom lash line. i also don't get as much volume as i do w/ mac's version.