Uploaded by truthaboutforeverXO

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/19/2011

I really like this mascara. It's not the best I've ever used but it's still really good. It does what it says, one brush does give you more length while the other does give you volume. It doesn't smell funny or is dry. It's not supposed to clump but it does which leads me not to give it a 5. I recommend it, I think it's pretty good.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

May/16/2011

i thought that this mascara was pretty good it was not the best one that I've ever used. i thought that it did what it said but i found that the volume said made me lashes look clumpy... but i could fix that with me lash brush ... i thought that the length side worked but i thought that there wasn't enough product on the brush... this mascara wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrunette

1.0

May/15/2011

veryyy cute packaging, thats the only good thing about it. the formula is entirely too wet, and its a scam. this mascara is a rip off of mac's haute and naughty mascara, and it is in no way shape or form half as good. its ONE brush. its ONE mascara. not two. the "volume" side is full of product, and "length side" is a dry wand, run through the tube and rubbed off. worst …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

Apr/29/2011

I'm not going to lie, I got this product because the face for it is Zooey Deschanel, and I'm a sucker for her. But I'm glad of it! It's not a crazy dramatic difference, but I can definitely tell a difference in how it looks in comparison to my Almay mascaras. I'm also going to give it major approval because I finally have another option for myself, seeing as a majority …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromLSpawn

Apr/23/2011

It's alright. I bought it on a whim.I do have voluminous lashes, but it's tough to apply this stuff at 7 am. You need to be paying attention. Other than that, meh. It's like every other mascara out there. My lashes are black.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Apr/23/2011

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I fell for yet another ds meh mascara. I was curious about the new MAC one that resembles the concept of this but I'm not too fond of MAC mascaras so I decided to try the cheaper version by Rimmel. Boy, I'll tell you, it took me a good 5 minutes trying to boost up any volume or length and after layer the two formulas about 4-5 times, I got bland ol' natural …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Apr/21/2011

I actually loved this mascara. I read so many negative reviews and yet I still felt a need to try it out haha. Most reviews said the formula was either too much or too little on the brush, that it made their lashes clump together, or didn't dry quick enough, but I guess I got a good one, because I've used both sides on different days and I've not had a problem yet. I'm annoyed …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Apr/17/2011

it's okay.. its not great or anything. it has an extremely wet formula so it takes forever to dry which is really annoying, my hair is reaaally light blonde so after i apply this and my hair even gets close to my eyelashes it comes off in my hair. not a very attractive look. lol but otherwise, its alright.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Mar/28/2011

Worst mascara I have ever used. the "volume" side is clumpy and the "length" side doesn't have enough product. I also find that this doesn't comb through my lashes. Horrible horrible!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Mar/15/2011

this mascara is alright, but it's not as great as mac's haute & naughty lash. it's a more affordable option, but the formula is very wet and clumpy. it doesn't flake which is nice, but it did smear/wear off below the bottom lash line. i also don't get as much volume as i do w/ mac's version.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (269 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool