St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

My boyfriend and I both love this moisturizer. Can be used as a day or night cream, I mostly use it at night and opt for something with SPF during the day. With the right exfoliant and skincare routine, this will make your skin so soft. HG for sure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Feels great and is cheak

on 3/13/2016 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff!! Bought because of the great reviews on here, will repurchase.

on 2/15/2016 9:44:00 PM

I have very, very sensitive skin with horminal acne. most products make me break out, especially moisturizers, which can tend to be greasy. this moisturizer is incredibly light and refreshing. it never makes me break out and never feels greasy! i cant say how much it helps with wrinkles, i mostly use it because my skin likes it. but for this price, why not give it a try!

on 1/30/2016 5:36:00 PM

Best and very affordable moisturizer ever! Has greatly reduced the fine lines on my face and has made my face so much softer. I have combination to oily skin and it doesn't make me oily or break out. I use it twice a day, morning and night after washing my face. There is a lot of product for a great price. I love, love, love this moisturizer!!!! I tried the Dermasil day moisturizer with retinol and it was terrible - see my review for details - so I'm going back to this asap twice a day to hopefully fix those results.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This makes my skin look and feel supple, smooth and like porcelain... except for where it leaves one big zit- every time I use it. I don't care if it claims to be non-comedogenic; I have the same results. I'll randomly break it out and give it a whirl and by the next morning - BAM! Price is very reasonable (for a 50 gallon drum), and I love the smell. I used to use St. Ives when I was a teenager. They still haven't changed the scent. It's worth a try. I'll just use it as a body lotion now.

Great moisturizer! I was looking for an affordable but good moisturizer, and we happened to be at a friends house and I saw this moisturizer in her bathroom, and decided to try it. I did, and loved the results! It dries pretty fast, is SO cheap, and the smell is fresh and crisp. I don't use it in the summer as much, but in the winter this is really good if you need some moisture. Most of the girls in my family use it now, and we all love it! I didn't like the packaging at the store...you could just open it right up and use it in the aisle, but I got one in the back and checked it before I bought it and all was good. Will repurchase!

This is an amazing product! I have acne prone skin and dry patches with a sometimes oily T-zone and I've been searching for the perfect moisturizer for forever. I don't understand why people complain about the mineral oil ingredient, if you actually research scientifically reputable sites and not just beauty blogs, you'll find that it's noncomedogenic and completely safe for cosmetic use. I honestly prefer the jar packaging over pumps because as long as my hands are clean, I don't have to worry about nasty built up residue within the pump that accumulates and you also get to use all of the product. I've tried Origins, First Aid Beauty, Estée Lauder, Chanel, cetaphil, various other brands at Sephora, and this has left my skin more youthful, invigorated and moisturized without a greasy feeling. It works perfectly with my makeup and is only $6! Run!

on 11/14/2015 11:29:00 AM

This has mineral oil in it, this means toxic to the skin, breakouts and black heads, go with something more natural. If you get rid of mineral oils and petroleum-based ingredients and replace with natural oils, your skin will completely change and improve beautifully.

on 11/13/2015 4:09:00 AM

I don't review much but I read a lot on here. This deserves a review. Ok so I have neglected my dry, flaky skin the entire summer. Winter has come so it was finally time to pick up a night time moisturizer without SPF. I had just been washing my face and sleeping without moisturizer for the past few months (*gag*). I went to Walmart and decided to look around. I was initially going to grab one olay moisturizer that I read about, but I thought hey this ones cheaper so let's try it. I literally just saw "moisturizer" "$4~" and didnt bother to read anything else. Have been using this for over a month every night and morning and just today I've realized how much better my skin is. I still have stubborn dead skin (ugh need to find a better exfoliator), but damn my skin is so soft and has some moisture. For the last couple of mornings now I've been like, "my under eye wrinkles have diminished.. Hmm maybe it's because I've been drinking a lot of water." But really I've always been drinking a lot of water. The only thing that has changed was putting this product all over my face every night. Is this seriously possible?? That a $4 product seriously erased my under eye fine lines? I'm 22 so I don't have crazy wrinkles (yet), but damn how the heck?! I finally read the tub and it said it will reduce wrinkles but who really believes the crap they write on the products.. Insane. I will forever be thankful for this product and will recommend it to all my friends. Thank you st Ives.