St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial MoisturizerTimeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed OiI, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexl Glycerin, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Coumarin, Geraniol

on 1/6/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My skin dries out because of the acne treatments I use. At night I have been using this lotion in combination with jojoba oil. This moisturizer has a nice thick consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin and feels really cooling. It works well for my skin but isn't curing my dry patches. It does have a light scent but isn't off putting and doesn't linger on the skin. It didn't cause any breakouts which is a plus. I like to use this under my makeup as well since it dries quickly but leaves my face feeling moisturized. The packaging could use some work since I feel it's unsanitary always dipping my fingers into the jar. You get a lot of product for the price (around $5). Overall, this is a nice moisturizer and I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin.

I love this cream. it works to leave my skin dewy and moisturized and it is cheap ! A little goes a long way and the jar lasts forever. I mix a little serum with it and use it as a mask, I use it as a cleanser in the morning, I use it as a moisturizer.
I also use it on my chest in the morning. . it is just a great all round cream. it is simple, efficient and affordable. I recommend this.

on 8/15/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This lotion was simply not moisturizing enough for me. I had to put two layers on ny face to make my skin not feel tight. And it didn't do anything at all to soften my laugh lines like heavier moisturizers do. It feels more like a gel-like consistency and cool on skin which is the only thing I liked about it. Also the tub is very large and lasts a long time. I had to use it up as a body lotion. I also enjoyed the smell at first, I thought it smelled like fresh leaves. But then the smell started to resemble roach killer spray to me. It never bothered my skin, but I did still itch because it wasn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin. It will probably be good for someone with oily skin but it was a miss for me.

A friend of mine gave this too me as her skin is oily,and it was too heavy for her. My skin is combination with dry patches on my cheeks, and I only get breakouts around that time of the month. It's a decent moisturizer. I prefer to use it at night, cause it is a bit greasy, which makes my makeup slide around. My skin feels a little firmer with consistent usage. Once I finish up the tub, I might consider repurchasing, but I've had this cream for a month, and have barely made a dent, so who knows when that will be...

This is one fantastic moisturizer. It's medium textured formula - Not too heavy, not too light is perfect for individuals with normal,normal to dry or dry skin. It works by making your complexion well hydrated and smoother. It can also be used as an all over moisturizer as well.
Retails for 3.99-6.99 at most major retailers.
Highly recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

What a bargain! I also use this as body lotion because for the price, why not? Great moisturizer!

Its been 10 months since I first bought this and theres still lots left in the tub even with everyday use. This hydrates skin really well, doesnt break me out, preps my skin nicely before applying make up and if I slather more at night my skin feels amazing and plump the next morning. That said, I havent noticed any amazing or miracle work from using this, I have combination skin and this makes my skin soft thats all, this wont make you look younger or have radiant skin. Its very cheap though and for such a big tub it does its job well.

on 5/26/2016 11:35:00 PM

I discovered this beauty by accident. Was using another name brand product (still good though) but noticed it just wasn't working. Making my skin greasy. Mid forties and curse these hormonal changes. I tried this two years ago for a while and switched back to the other brand. Started using this again about 6 months later and never switching back. I live on the west coast, so the weather is rarely dry. This is cheap, not greasy, smells light, makes my skin soft and glowing. Get compliments all the time. I know that collagen is useless in a topical format -but something is working. I can only get the tub form in the States, but that's ok. Fantastic price.

on 4/26/2016 3:29:00 PM

I really wish that I liked this, but sadly it broke me out like crazy.

This had a real nice clean scent, and really did a great job of moisturizing my combination skin, but within a week of using it I broke out like crazy! It also did make my skin very oily too but since I only used it at night it wasn't really a problem.

I would like to note that I have pretty sensitive skin, and heavy products (like heavy creams or foundations etc.) do tend to break me out. So just be warned if you have this problem too.

on 4/24/2016 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product, but I must say that I do not like it all. I use the St. Ives green tea scrub (which I absolutely love), so I had high hopes for this product. However, I saw right away that it made me breakout with a hug cyst on my cheek, and this was at a time when I didn't have acne. I completely stopped using it, and opted for another moisturizer.