Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.2

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'd been seeing some good reviews about this product on Youtube so I decided to give it a try. I found the product on Amazon but bought it at a cheaper price on Sleek's website. The shade I received was called "dark". It is the perfect duo of contouring/highlighting powders. I've purchased many blushes and eyeshadows trying to achieve the perfect shade for contouring but always ran into problems with the shade being slightly off. Either too ashey, too red, too shimmery or just not pigmented enough. This kit has the perfect shade of matte brown to compliment NC50 - NW45 tones!! I wish I had it years ago.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

i got this in Light to use as a bronzer instead of a contour shade. On my NC30 skin, its alittle too dark as a bronzer. Maybe it'll be fine as a contour. I can still use it though but it makes my skintone alittle dull because its too dark. The highlight colour looks warm and peachy in the pan but on skin, it looks icy and quite white. Its also too shimmery for me. The shimmers are fine but not fine enough. I prefer the gleam effect and warmer highlights and did not like this.

The bronzer is matt, powder fine. I would have liked it if the shade were lighter. I love the huge mirror and slim compact.

I have this in light and use it sparing when contouring. The colour is definitely buildable and the highlighter is a nice pinky shimmer. Great packaging, very good for travel and sturdy too.

I LOVE this! I own this in shade light and the contour and highlight colours are perfect. Both powders are so easy to blend... Even when I do a heavier contour for a night out, it's still so easy to work with.
The highlight gives a beautiful glow and makes you look very healthy.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So I've just received this in the post (had to order them directly from Sleek as Superdrug online and all my local stores have been sold out for months!). Being unable to test the colours in store, I ordered light and medium. Admittedly, in a contouring beginner so this review is based on what little skill I have been able to use in applying the product! Medium is too dark. It's very very pigmented and quite a step up from light. I think if I were better at contouring and blending it would be nice to use for an evening look, but I think the general rule for medium is that a little goes a long way! Secondly, I think it really does matter which brush you use. The fluffier the better, I used a Models Own blush brush- I think the powder needs a good bit of diffusing, use a flatter, more solid sable hair brush and it will 'clump' in darker patches on your face, making your face look dirty! I didn't find the contour powder in light to be red/brick coloured. I like the highlighter in both light and medium, but agree that these take a little bit of building to get that lovely glow. Going to practise via YouTube videos, but I think the product is great! Great value, very handy and creates a lovely look. Will buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Have it in LIGHT. I love this kit, I really do. The only problem I have with it is that I have to be extremely careful not to over-apply it, because even the lightest shade of the bronzer is too dark for me. However if applied correctly it is a wonderful combination. The highlighter is really pretty and gives you a nice "glow from within" rather than a glittery highlight. The packaging, as always with Sleek, is great.

on 4/30/2013 4:21:00 PM

My new holygrail, the shades and formulas are just more perfect the anything I've ever tried before.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! I have both medium and dark, depending on how much I want to intensify my highlight or contour. Affordable, it's lasted forever and I really have no other complaints, contour powder is perfect because it is a neutral shade which makes it look more natural on the skin x

on 3/25/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a good product, lovely finish and great longevity. The reason I donīt give this 5 lippies, is that a find the bronzer too dark, considering I bought it in shade LIGHT. For reference Iīm nc20.

on 3/24/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

One of my fave inexpensive makeup products. I have this in the colour medium and this has been my go-to contour and highlight kit for over a year. The convenience and practicality of this is beyond amazing! I actually use the highlight to sometimes set my concealer lightly with a fan brush, it gives such a beautiful luminescence to the face not to mention the contour which doesn't look too harsh once applied on the skin. I highly recommend this, Sleek have nailed it.