Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this after seeing it used in lots of tutorials on YouTube. This is a great product, with all you need for a good contour in one small mirrored compact. The bronzer is matte and not too "muddy" looking and the highlighter isn't too shimmery. Blends very well. Great value for money and overall an excellent product.

The illuminator/highlighter is fantastic. It's a beautiful colour, and on my medium-tan skin, gives a lovely glow. The contour powder is great for the cheekbone and around the face, however it doesn't really work for my nose.

Overall, I really like this product!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This contour kit is brilliant. When I tried to buy it at superdrug, they were always sold out...and no wonder this is so popular because it is REALLY good.
I got this in the medium shade and I lightly swirl my real techniques blush brush in the contour colour, sweeping along the hollows of my cheeks and under my jawline like it shows on the diagram that came with it. This is such a good matte brown colour that doesn't look too orange (although it isn't a big problem for me, I know that many people hate orange bronzers). It just adds definition to the face that makes that much difference in your look. I like that you can control how much product you pick up.
The highlighter is so finely milled - it's so soft and I apply it with my real techniques contour brush above the hollows of my cheek, above my jawline, on my cupid's bow and under my browbone. The golden champagne colour isn't too sparkly or glittery, catching the light perfectly and it isn't in your face like some that I have tried before.
The packaging is very...sleek. The mirror is handy and it's very compact.
Pricing is good for 6.49.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants some definition to their face.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a bargain for the price and has fantastic staying powder. Only complaint is that I find the contouring colour is a little too dark to wear during the day and I'm referring to the lightest shade. However, it's perfect for evenings when I wear a lot more makeup and it really does contour brilliantly. The highlighting shade is really nice too although doesn't last as long as the bronzing side. It's a really great product though, would definitely recommend picking this up if you haven't already.

on 10/4/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

i have it in dark and I love it. I was quite surprised how small it was. The contour shade is obviously matte and easy to blend and the highlighter is just beautiful. The best thing is that you can travel with it easily and put it wherever you want. Nice product

on 9/29/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this, i bought in medium. Took me a while to find a nice contour kit and this one does the job. The contour powder is great and blends in really well without looking heavy or silly. The highlighter is a gorgeous shade x

on 9/5/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a review for the sleek contour kit in medium.
One of the best things ive ever bought.i will use this everyday.price wise its amazing at under £7 in uk.
The dark colour is a smooth pigmented matte,looks pretty dark but blends out like a dream to look really natural (im around nc 35/ fit me 220.)
The light shade is nicely glowy ,light golden with a slight shimmer.which gives the skin a natural sheen.i was glad its not glittery.
You get 14g of product, in a sturdy black case (similar size to a credit card) im impressed with the simple sturdy packaging.no brush is included (yeah) so case is small and minimal.
A perfect product by sleek.

I purchased this in 'light' as I am very pale but I like to contour my cheeks etc. I find this very orange, even if I am doing light contouring. It looks really ridiculous on my face. I wouldn't recommend this to very pale skinned people. I do however love the shimmer/highlighter you get with this, perfect for sweeping above your cheekbone & brow bone. Definitely test this out before purchasing!

on 8/2/2013 6:45:00 PM

I am quite fair and often have trouble finding a suitable contour color but this contour/highlighter duo works very well for me. I purchased the kit in light. The contour shade is a light matte brown with no obvious red tones. I find that it blends well into my NW15 skin without looking muddy or artificial.. The highlight is a shimmery champagne hue that can applied lightly or heavily depending on your preference. Both feel very fine without being overly powdery. The price is reasonable even with the international shipping charge. I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/1/2013 8:07:00 AM

I really love contouring powders and bronzers and I really love this product. Its smooth, has not got that over powdery-ness. Its a quality contour kit and sculpts my face very nicely. The contour powder is a true brown and pigmented which I love and it is matte,i like the fact its pigmented and i can control my contuor, if i would like it strong or less. a really good product overall. the packaging is nice and sleek, i would have personally preferred just a little bigger like nars compacts. The powder works really well. you do get a nice sculpted face with true matte brown colour. i got this in meduim/ champange. the highlight is also very nice although i do prefer pinkish brown highlights.