Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

4.2

on 3/25/2014 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

THE BRONZER IS JUST GREAT FOR CONTOURING! Sometimes i even use it as my eyeshadow. Very pigmented, and gives me the countour shape that i want.

The only thing that stop me from giving this product a 5 lipsticks is just the Highlighter. It's not as pigmented as the bronzer :( so you really need to swipe it again and again, and you have to be extra carefull, not to put too much highlighter. I do recomended a fine brush to apply the highlighter

on 3/21/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Living in the U.S. I found this in shade medium on eBay. Fair price, equivelent to the Sleek website. On my NC35 skin I find the contour less than natural looking- especially when slenderizing the nose. I'll stick with my Bobbi Brown Taupe eyeshadow for the nose area and Elf split pan of contour/highlighter for other areas of my face. I love the look created by chiseling the features.. but, it takes the right product shade to look totally natural. This was a miss for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First of all - I got this in the color light. I have quite fair skin in the winter.

I think the highlighter is too glittery. I haven't really used it as I much more prefer MAC "Soft and Gentle" or NARS "Albatross".
I then find the contour color a bit too dark for my skin. Right now I would say I'm a MAC NC20. I think its too heavy and a bit too orangey on my skin. Not my favorite bronzer. But I tend to use it over Benefit "Hoola" bronzer sometimes to give a more defined look.

But overall I wasn't impressed by this contour kit.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. Got it on medium just to be on the safe side and it's amazing. Use this everyday, also good for use as eyeshadows.

on 2/22/2014 5:37:00 PM

I love the contour, not so sure about the highlighter it's a bit glittery so 1 less star, but overall the contour is amazing it's not too dark and not too light it's awesome

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this product and was my first purchase from the sleek range. I purchased medium and the contouring powder and highlighter are both equally great. The contouring powder, if used correctly, gives a natural shadow under cheekbones whereas the highlighter gives a beautiful glow to the apples of your cheeks (for those with normal skin). Unfortunately though, the highlighter doesnt work so well for dry skin which is why I have only rated it 4 out of 5. I have heard of makeup artists also using this for bridal makeup. I definately would buy again as the price isnt bad either!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This immediately became a go-to product I use whenever I'm doing a full face and I've been loving it for more than a year with hardly a dent visible. It took me a long time to find a contouring powder I was satisfied with and I finally found perfection.
The complementing highlighter is adjusted for each shade and not too heavy or sparkly. The contour pigment is great quality and nicely blendable, which is what I think makes a great contour powder. It's compact packaging is great because I hate unnecessary bulk, especially when it's something I use so often and I can't travel without. Still, it has a good amount of product considering how often I use it and I'm still far from hitting pan.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I've only bought this a few days ago, but I've completely fallen in love with this product!

It's just PERFECT!
Especially the bronzer. It's mat, pigmented, and dark with a slightly cool tone that perfect for conturing.

The highlighter is beautiful as well. Shimmery with a pink touch to it. Not as pigmented, but adds a beautiful natural glow to the cheekbone.

Can't recommend this enough!

I have this in light - great for my nc20 skin. Love the contour shade - make a great matte bronzer as well. The highlight is ok but drags on any patches of dry skin highlighting them so I don't use it much. I use a real techniques contour brush to apply.

on 1/21/2014 8:10:00 PM

I bought a similar contour palette to this, it also has blusher. Cost me 20 nzd including delivery. Absolutely brilliant product I love it! I have fair skin and got it in light and the colours are perfect! Only need to use a tiny bit of product too! The highlighter is gorgeous, not too shimmery just dewy looking. I normally don't use powders as I have dry skin sometimes but this doesn't look cakey or Matt which is brilliant! Brilliant for anyone starting out contouring!