Sleek MakeUP Face Contour Kit

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bit of a mixed review.

At first, I really liked this kit. The highlighter is lovely, particularly on the brow area. I think I would just purchase this part of the product on its own in the future as a little goes a very long way.

I also liked the contour powder for a while, but found it difficult to work with. It doesn't buff very well with any of the brushes I own (mac, sigma, elf, you name it...) and seems to look a bit congealed on top of my foundation if it's overworked.

Having used a few different bronzers, I've found that any matte bronzer can do the job just as well - often better. So, I probably won't buy this again if I can't get it to work better. I am compelled to keep trying though, as it gets such great reviews from others.

on 5/31/2014 12:40:00 PM

I have this in light and it's so nice. It was the first bronzer/highlight set I bought, so I can't compare it to others, but I certainly like it!

I was afraid that the bronzer looked so dark and it would make my face look muddy, but it didn't. I just used a light hand with it and blend blend blend!

Although the highlighter is quite nice - finely milled and leaves a very flattering shimmery finish without any coarse glitter falling out, I find that it's slightly less easy to blend compared to the bronzer.

Overall I would recommend it, especially for beginners.

on 5/28/2014 9:02:00 PM

I love this!! The highlight is perfect and the bronzer is amazing. They both blend easy, and last all day. The bronzer is not muddy, not red, not orange, it's perfect for fair skin. I got mine in fair, and love it. The finish is satin for the bronzer.

on 5/27/2014 4:38:00 PM

I love this!! So cheap and gives that Kim K look ;). Long wearing.

on 5/20/2014 8:07:00 AM

This is my first foray into contouring powder and I struggled to choose between the Light and Medium options. I prefer the dark powder colour in the Light option but the highlighter is far too light for me. So I chose the Medium where the highlighter is a bit warmer. The dark powder is a little too dark but is buildable.
It is warmer than I would have thought for a contour powder but can be mixed with the highlighter in this option to create bronzer and can also be used as an eyeshadow/contour.

I like the fact that the highlighter is smaller than the contour powder .

Nice packaging, a dark slim sturdy plastic compact with mirror. The price is very reasonable considering what similar products are going for (eg Benefit). It's really hard to find a matte powder in the shops so am pleased to have found this range in Boots.
I like the FAce Form kit too but there is too much highlighter for me and the blush colours didn't really suit, especially the Medium option.
anyway if you are looking for a reasonably price matte option you could do worse than give this a try.

I have this in the shade "Medium". This is a great little kit. The bornzer is perfectly cool-toned and is totally matte. Reddish shimmery bronzers look totally unnatural and wierd. It is quite pigmented and one swipe of the brush is enough for one side of the face.
There is some fallout but not alot. It is not very powdery and blends evenly. Alot of people quote the bronzer in Medium kit as a dupe for the Hoola Bronzer. I don't have Hoola hence can't compare.
The highlighter is a lovely colour. It is not white and not outright gold but a beautiful soft silvery gold that look very flattering aginst my NC30 skintone. It is very very pigmented so I just touch my brush into it and sweep it along my cheekbones.
It is definetly a must have!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I like the brown matte powder, but dislike the shimmery white highlighter. I brought the kit in light as I'm quite pale, but it doesn't have nearly as much staying power as the brown counterpart.

However, the product is easy to apply and the brown powder is worth the price alone. But I do think that buying a sleek bronzer and using a different highlighter could achieve the same effect. I go into more detail on my blog and include pictures, so feel free to take a look!

I love the colour of both of the products, but this made me break out on my cheeks! I broke out on the apples of my cheeks and along the top of my cheekbone! I wore it throughout the day and noticed lots of small breakouts

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Purchased Sleek contour kit after watching one of the excellent reviews from Pixiwoo (check these girls out if you haven't already)

I love the small compact design of this product but it is most important to note that there is a lot of product for your money here. The powder itself is extremely soft which makes it so easy to blend - I will point out that the powder is very pigmented however once you get the hang of using the right amount then you'll find that you wont need much at all - meaning it lasts a long time which is brilliant.

The highlighter part of this kit is definitely the best part of the product, it leaves an instant glow which lasts a super long time. Again, I find a little goes a long way and you will need to apply in small amounts or you run the risk of being far too glowing!

Both parts of the kit blend really well together and I have tried this kit on top of two different foundations and found it blended fine with them both.

Sleek products tend to cost a lot less than most drug store products but I find them to be of a really good quality.