Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

Lioele  Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)
Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

4.1

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

on 5/2/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! It suits perfectly with my skin tone and I don't have to apply layers of moisturizer, sunscreen, etc. It also has pretty good oil control, perfect for summer use.

I bought mine at www.skinluxx.com (cheapest I could find online) with three free samples!

Positive
- Very moisturizing
- Easy to blend, and after 2mins or so, it fades into your natural skin colour.
- Super natural finish (looks like you're not even wearing any makeup)
- Doesn't give you a white cast/grey finish (unlike most BB Creams)
- SPF 25+++
- Great for days when you just don't want to wear much makeup
- Doesn't feel heavy, sticky or cakey

Negative
- Gives little to no coverage at all (it basically only evens out your skin tone. Blemishes/acne scars will still be visible)
- May give a dewy/shiny finish for oily skin

Overall
I think this is a great BB cream for people who already have good skin and just want that little extra boost to even out their skin tone. It's a good product for those days when you just don't want to wear much makeup, and it let's your skin breathe. It feels super light, and gives you that 'no make up' look.

I do have to say that if you need more coverage, then this is not the product for you. It gives little to no coverage, meaning acne scars/blemishes will still be clearly visible. This BB Cream also gives a rather dewy finish, so if you have oily skin - it may give you an unnatural shine.

All in all, this is a great product guys and definitely one of my favorite BB Creams.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I first bought a sample set and I loved this product so much I went to buy the original version.
I have dry sensitive skin and this works great for me. It's moisturizing and not oily. The bb cream blends into my skin like a dream and gives me glowing skin. It also smells refreshing.
The coverage isn't super good though as it cant cover my dark circles, but it does a pretty decent job covering pores.
People have been telling me my skin looks awesome when I have this on. The bb cream is a bit on the light side so I think it suits pale ladies more.

(skin: NC20/ Bobbi brown concealer in ivory)

GREAT love it
super light and natural, but very subtle so its not for those who want medium to high coverage

The color is yellow toned instead of gray, I feel that the light gray color in bb creams is best so I dont really love the color

Very light, moisturizing, great for everyday use
This does contain alcohol denat so although I feel like its moisturizing...I think for others it could cause irritation and dry skin

Just try a sample of this before buying the full bottle like with any other bb cream you dont know if it suits you until you try it out

Love love love this stuff

*pros*:
lightweight
very natural looking
light pleasant scent
no glitter
non sticky
not oily
great for when you dont feel like looking too "made-up"

*cons*:
only one color
not available in stores in most places
coverage is not buildable (do not recommend for people who want a lot of coverage)

on 12/25/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe how much I like this product. I have the worst skin ever. I have acne all over my skin, have lots of scarring and redness. As much as I need to put on foundations, I hate how it looks on my combination skin. My skin is super oily but it is also dry in some areas.

After putting on this bb cream on my face, it felt sooo awesome and my pores did not look as big as when I put on my Mac studio fix fluid. I am NC35 and it's weird how the bb cream matches my color. I do out a lil powder on top to set it, and I put about two layers. But it doesn't matter since it looks so natural. I have been using it for a month and has helped my skin a lot by providing the moisture it needed esp in the winter time. I am so glad i found this product!!!

on 10/22/2011 8:29:00 PM

loved the packaging on this product nice powder blue i brought this from prettyandcute.com
its waterproof and it has spf which is great and its light i wear this for school and i get great results all day i follow up all my b cream with the lioele dollish powder which is great ! i have dry skin in the morning and later in the day my skin turns oily so its great it has not broken me out at all <3 everyone should get this product even if u hate it ull love it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm Asian with NC20 skin. Whenever I wore this product, people would tell me, without fail, that I did not look well. By midday, my face looked ashy and haggard. It also emphasized the dark circles under my eyes. I love the texture and smell, but the grey tint is too much. Even a light layer would make me look sickly. I'm glad other women have had a positive experience, but this did not work out for me.

So far, so good with this BB Cream. After breaking out a bit with Missha Perfect Cover, I was afraid to try this one. I've had it a couple weeks and haven't had a problem. The shade is a little light but blends in fine (I am NC20-25). I wish there was a range of shades instead of just one but it matches better than the Missha colors did. Will update if I experience breakouts.

on 5/3/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I'm qutie afraid of bb creams as many of the ones I've tried broke me out (I'm talking about you MISSHA Perfect Cover .... grrr) but I took a chance with this and I'm glad! I am an NW25 and I was afraid this might look to light on me but it blends so well with my skin tone. Coverage is light but buildable. Application is smooth and easy too. It isn't hard to blend in like other bb creams and has a light fragrant smell to it. I love this because I have combination/dry skin and this definitely keeps flakes at bay. My face never really got greasy, so I only touched up with some pressed powder once a day.

My only gripe with this is that though it has a high spf, I wish it had some whitening properties to it, like fading hyperpigmentation, etc. The packaging is quite cute, I prefer sturdier packaging or at least a pump. Other than that, I love it!