Smashbox Foundation Brush

4.6

on 4/6/2008 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a Great brush! SO SO SOFT! and made my foundation go on like a dream. Im throwing away my cheaper brushes now that ive tried this one I cant go back !! I also have a mini MAC 190 version but Its thicker, I thinkI like this one better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this was an impulse buy but i really like this brush because of the texture and it cleans fairly easily. will repurchase <3

on 1/31/2008 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful looking and feeling brush. It feels like silk and blends foundation wonderfully. I spray a little toner on the brush before using it to apply foundation and that seems to make everything blend and not get too thick. The toner sort of emulsifies the foundation and makes it look like real skin. The brush is fabulous and the best foundation brush I've tried.

I bought the Mod Chic brush collection b/c I really wanted the angled blush brush from the set but now this is turning out to be my favorite brush from the collection. It has not lost a single hair & helps blend my foundation evenly. I used to always use foundation sponges but I love that this brush blends the liquid foundation easier & keeps me from getting those awful streaks across my face. I hope this lasts me awhile, but if it doesn't I would definitely buy it again.

on 1/12/2008 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this brush alot. I also tried the Becca and Mac foundation brushes (which are good brushes), but this is my favorite. I like the fact it isn't quite as full as the others, since it seems like I don't lose as much foundation to the brush itself. A friend of mine tipped me to the trick in putting on foundation with a brush. I initially put on the foundation with the brush in a sweeping fashion, and then I use the brush to pat the foundation into my skin. I get a flawless finish with this technique.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush!! It feels so soft on your face and it spreads evenly!! i would buy this again!!!

on 10/3/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

eh, this shit is too expensive. i bought this because they ran out of the #190 brush at my mac store. It's actually pretty good but really small, i dont know how big the #190 is but im pretty sure its bigger than this brush. This brush is aiight,it hasnt been defiant with me yet, although i think one of the bristles shed! roar, but overall i dont think ill buy this brush again.

I got this in the Roxy brush roll, and use it to apply my tinted moisturizer. I like it, but I'm not in love with it, either. Sometimes, it separates a bit and goes on streaky. However, it does make my moisturizer go a long way - I use half as much when I use this brush. It gets me by just fine, but I doubt I'd repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift in a brush set, it gets me by when my Chanel brush is drying. I think it is a bit too tapered. My skin is so delicate that I like my brush a bit more full. But not all bad, the rest of the set is lovely and I do still use it.

on 1/20/2007 8:54:00 PM

This is a nice brush, but it's not for me. The bristles are too floppy and tend to separate when wet. I tried it once and got rid of it. However, it is well crafted, and the red handles are striking. If I remember correctly, the bristles were made of talkon.

Popular Makeup Brushes