Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 2/10/2011 5:27:00 PM

I am a bronzer freak, I have owned over 20! Ive tried everything from MAC to NYC. This one is currently my holy grail. This bronzer goes on so smooth, and has a great, silky texture. It smells like flowers, which I love..but that might not be a good for those with sensitive skin. It's not too orange for me. Being that my skin is mainly oily..I don't like wearing anything to shimmery on my face, and this gives my skin the perfect summer glow. It's a little pricey for a drugstore product, but it's worth it. It hasn't broken out my acne-prone skin either! Another great product from physicians formmula!

I am doing this review on the *LIGHT BRONZER*.

It is a finely milled mosaic bronzer with a beautiful violet scent. There are four shades of "bronze" that vary from a pale tan to a medium tan, and a pale pink. The bronzer has a fine shimmer, but the shimmer is most pronounced in the pink, while it appears that the tan shades only have an overspray, as I've noticed it has become more matte in appearance over use this past week.

I would not recommend this shade as a bronzer, for light-medium skin tones as it is far too light for my NC20-25 skin. This *might* work as a brozner for anyone lighter, but on me, this imparts a nice healthy glow. I like to use this as a light dusting over my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder to bring back a bit of glow to my face, while still being able to control my oily skin.

The violet scent is nice, but may be overpowering for those sensitive to fragrances. The scent does not transfer to your skin at all. The packaging is incredibly bulky but nothing different from the PF Bronze Booster currently sold by them. I honestly would buy this just for the scent...it does make me smile.

Paid $16.99, with $6 mail in rebate at SDM in Canada. Original retail is $21.99 CDN, but varies from store to store. I'd wait for a 40% off discount at SDM if possible.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I found this at walmart finally. They didn't seem to be carrying the blushes though.

Overall I really enjoy this product. I got it in the regular bronzer shade, there's a light bronzer shade as well which is the same color scheme as the regular bronzer but just a few shades lighter. I think this would work well for people with lighter skin tones than I am (NC43ish) since its finely milled and doesn't go on heavy. Honestly I can barely see any color payoff with my skin tone but it does give my skin a nice glow. It has a subtle shimmer to it and is not orange at all. The pink heart carries the most shimmer in it, so avoiding it makes a slight difference. The packaging is bulky and the brush is useless for me but I do really love the smell of the powder. I will probably end up buying a backup and a blush or two once I can find them at a better price because its really good.