Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 5/31/2012 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm reviewing the Happy Bronzer and Blush (the bronzer with the three pink hearts) and I was not too impressed. Like many drugstore products, it's almost like there is a film over the top that you need to get past to get any product on the brush. The first few tries yielded next to nothing. I finally scratched through is and only the pink hearts deposit anything, almost nothing for the bronzer, and I'm pretty light. I don't really notice a smell at all. The finish is pretty, but I have to add several layers to see it, not worth my time on a busy morning. The clasp on the case broke and fell off during the first week. Cute idea, but it didn't make me happy paying so much for something that did so little. Many better options out there! Will not repurchase.

on 5/9/2012 1:46:00 PM

Awesome product! I Use this as my couture face powder all I can say is AWESOME!! first it doesn't have too much shimmer TG!! Second Its very natural looking .. Therefore AWESOME BRONZER plus cheap ! so TRY IT AND LOVE IT YEAAA!

Update; I CAN ALSO USE THIS AS BROW FILLER WINNER!!!

on 3/10/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been interested in trying to master the art of using a bronzer (yet) again. I'm fairly pale and am a NC25 in Studiofix and I wear Sand Beige in Revlon's Colorstay. I was afraid that this bronzer would be too dark for me but it actually goes on very sheer and has a lovely sheen to it. The little pink heart adds just enough pinkish tone to the bronzer that I don't end up looking orange. So, I found it to be a great color and this is the regular bronzer not the light bronze either. OK, now here are the cons: expensive for a drugstore product and the dang thing broke up completely inside the compact!!! I had read a few reviews that this was happening but I made the mistake of "assuming" those folks had thrown the compact in their purse, dropped it, etc. This was not my case. I keep my compact in a drawer with all my other cosmetics so its in a stable environment and the thing still crumbled!!! I plan on dumping the entire contents into another container and still use it but the point was, I wanted something easy and protable to use and for almost $15 bucks, that's really unacceptable to me. Beautiful color, crappy execution. Based on the crumbling alone, I don't see myself re-purchasing. Note to Physician's Formula: fix the crumbling issue and I think you've got a winner.

on 1/22/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great and super adorable! I like that you can cistomize how dark or light you want to go. This makes it wearable for me when im super pale in the colder months. The pink heart is nice too since a swipe over it means it doubles as blush and I live multitasking products. I take this with me when I travel so I can pack less. Best part... Its not orange! Not too shimmery either, just right. Will def repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this bronzer alot. The color is not too shimmery and for contouring is what I love to use it for. The scent on the product is nice not too much but you can definetly smell it. Overall the color pigmentation is good, the amount of product is also good. The packaging is a bit bulky and I would rather it have no brush and be more compact than to have a brush that Im sure almost no one uses and the package being too bulky. A bit pricy for being a drugstore product but if you get those extra bucks maybe you can use them towards this purchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great, truly "bronzing" bronzer. There is absolutely no traces of orange whatsoever in this product, even once applied. There's several multi-sized hearts with different shades of brown. (From sand to chocolate brown.) Also, there is one random pink heart in the mix which actually is a nice touch when you swirl your brush in the circular compact, it picks up all the different shades and once applied it's beautiful! I'm using the darker bronzer by the way, it's better suited for my NC35 skin, I'd say. It really warms up my face with a nice, natural glow with slight shimmer. These are approximately $20(CAD) but I scored mine at 50%! You get 11g of product in a nice circular compact. It flips open, and underneath you'll find a generously sized mirror and a little brush. To be honest, the little brush is kind of useless so just stick to your own blush brush. As for mood boosting? Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Physicians Formula is against animal testing, so right away I'm feeling good about purchasing a product that wasn't tested unethically. : )

on 12/17/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'll be honest, I purchased this around Valentine's Day this year (I believe that's when it was released) because of the cute heart design. That said, this is a nice bronzer for me. It doesn't show up as very shimmery on my cheeks (a good thing for me because I have very oily skin). I have medium-to-tan skin, and with one good swirl around the whole pan, I get a nice shade for a little contouring--not too dark as to show up muddy, but it doesn't disappear on my face, either. I haven't noticed that I get any color at all from the little pink heart--I suspect that may be for show or it may add a tiny bit of shimmer if you use a brush that's small enough to get JUST that color? I suppose I "would" repurchase, but I don't use bronzer often, so I'll have this around for quite some time (in addition to a couple of other bronzers that I rotate into my routine).

The actual case is fine, although it feels a bit flimsy. I don't use the little brush that's included in the compartment underneath, so that was a bit of a waste, but it's not that big of a deal.

on 11/26/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great product, but leaves my face a little powdery. I would buy again, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This bronzer is pretty good. The packaging is pretty good since they changed the color.
Unless you get this on sale it's pretty $$$
I think mine was 14$ but I end up paying 10$
The colors blend in pretty well as well.
I would give this product 3 1/2

on 9/19/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I got this in a swap! so many thank yous! People say the packaging is tacky? I love it! the smell may bother some. But i really like it. Just for reference. Im olive skinned, with alot of orange pigment in my skin. so most bronzers work for me. This one gave me a nice glow. a little bit of shimmer but that doesnt bother me. it lasted all day long for me. (and i live in Georgia texas) it did fade a BIT. I can see it being a tad too dark for VERY pale ladys. But for people with my complexion it works really well!