79%
package quality

price range

Reviews

May/14/2018

It is not as long-lasting as other formulas, however, it applies on so smoothly and does not crease or dry lips.
Colors are divine, vibrant.
Totally worth it for the price.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

May/14/2018

I have a couple of shades of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cremes. I generally like these best for bolder lips because they are more comfortable than a liquid lip, but stay put better than a regular lipstick. They are a little drying on my lips and I like using a lip balm under.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/07/2018

The first couple of Soft Matte Lip Creams that I tried when they were relatively new weren't really something that I cared for, but now I have tried them again and fell in love. I think I was choosing the wrong shades before. I have several of the softer neutrals and nudes now, and I see why there has been so much hype surrounding this line. My favorites so far are Cannes, San Diego, San …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (564 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/30/2018

One of the best matte lip products I've tried. Very comfortable on the lips. Doesn't give you that wrinkly "butt hole" lip look if you know what I mean, lol. Sorry for that visual. The product melts into lips and sets into a beautiful wash of colour. I have Stockholm.

7 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (440 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Apr/14/2018

I have the shade “ London” which is the perfect brown nude and there’s a matching lip liner too! Favourite liquid lipsticks as the formula is creamy , dries quickly and pigmented. Only let down is they aren’t long lasting

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Apr/09/2018

Hello Ladies!

I have been a fan of matte lipsticks for years. Recently I moved to Canada, and I didn't want to dry out my lips with matte shades. I wanted to try out NYX's soft matte lip cream, to see if it works as the name says. I have a tan skin tone with a warm undertone. I purchased three colors- Vancouver, Cannes, and Copenhagen. They really complemented my skin …

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/26/2018

I really enjoyed this lipstick. This is my first liquid lipsticks. I loved it. I guess I also need to be clear that I don't care about staying power. Not super dry but does dry up on your lips. Generally. i think this is a great product.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Mar/18/2018

I have this in stockholm and the colour is just so beautiful.

It applies well and smells okay. The finish is really nice.

It does take some time to dry down and it transfers when I eat, so the staying power isn't very strong.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Feb/10/2018

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I'm not a fan of the matte lip fad, but wanted something long-lasting. This is a great happy medium--it's a touch matte, only a little drying, and lasts a long time. I can't say I love that all NYX stuff smells like cupcakes, but I guess it's a small trade-off for well-priced, quality products. I have this in Cannes, which is a nice …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Feb/09/2018

I have these in the shades Athens, Cairo, Cannes (my personal favourite) and Stockholm. Nice and lightweight, they don't move around and you can eat and drink without worrying about them. They also look lovely layered on top of each other for an ombre lip look. So affordable, I would definitely repurchase.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm