Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 4/9/2003 12:22:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It is like putting a nice light moisturizer on my nails! My nails were so dry they were peeling and breaking, i starting useing this and after like 3 days I saw a HUGE difference! I would def recomend this to anyone with dry nails!

on 1/14/2003 3:38:00 PM

Don't have TOO much experience with nail conditioners, but I like this one a lot! This is a clear solution that brushes on to nails and absorbs almost instantly - no mess! Within 3 or 4 days, my nails LOOKED healthier. They were pinker, with whiter tips, and were smoother and softer - no ridges or bumps. Didn't completely prevent broken and peeling nails, but certainly helped a lot, and would probably do more with more continuous use. I think this is discontinued, but if you can find it, I think it is worth it.

on 9/11/2002 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow! This stuff really works to strenghten my nails and help prevent peeling & cracking. Usually, I have pretty strong and flexible natural nails that grow like weeds. But every once in a while, they go through a phase of snapping off suddenly or peeling on the sides. My mom gave me this Avon nail product, which is formulated with diamond dust (gotta love that!) to strengthen nails. Labels reads: "This intensive formulda, with alpha hydroxy acid, conditions and decreases dryness. Visibly improves the appearance of nails in 7 days," if used twice daily. You cannot use nail polish while using this, however, as it won't be able to penetrate your nails. This formula also contains panthenol, smells nice and sinks into the nails. If you have problem nails, check this out.

Popular Treatments