Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

This is the best nail treatment I have tried. I had acrylic nails removed and immediately started using this product twice per day. I can't believe how much better my nails are.

on 1/21/2008 3:36:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING out there for thin, weak, peeling nails and nothing has worked except for this stuff. I thought it was going to be like an enamel but it's not. It's a liquid that absorbs into your nail. I am STUNNED at how hard my nails are. I cant stress enough how thin my nails use to be.

I recently had acrylics on & so the bottom half of my nails are SUPER thin from the acrylics & even that part of my nail bed are super hard now. I cant wait till my nails are completely grown out & the thrashed part from the acrylics is completely gone.

I couldnt be happier and recommend anyone to try this. Just try it.

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

I've always had one cracked nail. It would always split as soon as it got even the tiniest bit past the skin part. None of my other nails had a split, but they were extremely thin and always peeling at the tips. They almost never grew long, or even medium. They'd always split or chip on the edges and I'd have to cut to avoid scratching the hell out of myself or getting them caught when I run my fingers through my hair. NOT SINCE I'VE STARTED USING THIS STUFF! My nails still arn't long, but they are medium, and getting there after ordering this back in August. I use it once a month as it's supposed to be used, and a few other times during the month if it looks like I need to. After using this for the whole treatment period, it leaves my cuticals kind of dry, so I follow up for a few days afterward with the solar oil. That's alright, and fixes my cuticals, but this has totally changed my nails for the better. Will deffinitely buy this again.

on 10/1/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i work a lot with water and my nails have never been any good. See the reviews, I bought this and it just made my nails worse. My nails never peeled off or chipped this easy or bent to those shapes. It took me a month after I stopped using this product for my nails to get back to a little healthier state.

on 8/27/2007 5:24:00 AM

I have very soft nails that grow slowly, bend easily and split from the side. I've tried a few strengtheners but don't like the polish type ones as I don't generally wear polish on my finger nails (tendency to chew it off!!). anway I decided to give this a go from the reviews here and got some. Avon website was doing B1G1F but is generally around £4 anyway [for 12mls]. I got 2 bottles from ebay for £1.
painted my nails twice daily for a week and so far my nails definitely feel a lot stronger, they don't bend as easily. the instructions say to paint daily for 7 days but am not sure when you can restart! you can't use polish when applying it but that's fine for me.
it applies easily, although the brush is too small, and dries quickly. I like the fact you don't have to spend ages rubbing it in and it leaves no residue. I don't particularly like the smell but it doesn't linger and there don't appear to be too many nasties in the formula. it does leave nails a little dry but I usually follow up with some cuticle oil.
Ingredients are aqua, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, parfum, triethanolamine, isobutyral, citric acid, tartaric acid, xanthum gum, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed soy protein , diamond powder, ehyl- methyl and propyl- parabens.
bottle will last ages and at the cheap price is worth a try. will update in a few weeks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My nails tend to chip and peel constantly, especially when I clip them. I used this once or twice a day for 10 days, and at first it looked like it was healing, but then I cut my nails again, and it peeled even more than before. It's a good concept, having the treatment absorb into your nail instead of putting another layer on, but unfortunately it made my nails worse.

I read the reviews and had to try it for myself. I have pretty flimsy nails that start to snap off and peel if they get more than a quarter inch long. I got the Strong Results and applied it 2X a day for 5 days. My nails grew and felt much stronger. The real test would be painting them and seeing what happened after a few days. So I gave myself a french manicure that lasted a week with no cracking or peeling, WOW. My nails continued to grow and when I removed my polish tonight, they still felt strong and I actually had to file them back because they were getting TOO long. This is the first product I have ever used that has given me this kind of results. I got compliments on my nails last week for the first time in a long, long time. I am going to use the Strong Results again for a few days before I put on more polish to make sure they stay strong and then use it on the backs and cuticles while they are polished. Hurray, I have long nails again!! Thanks everyone for the great tip.

on 8/5/2006 10:43:00 PM

This stuff seems to seep into the nails and disappear. After several days (I'd say over a week) of regular usage, it does seem to help. I have week, bendy nails prone to splitting and chipping, and this stuff keeps them more or less intact as long as I use it. BUT you can't wear anything else on your nails so it's a trade off. Super cheap and better than most nail "strengtheners" I've tried that are more like clear nail polish and don't help.

Well, looks like I'm in the vast minority on this product. Upon using this product I found that it dried out my nails and made them very brittle. Everytime I would use this, the day after I would break a nail. At first I thought it was a fluke. Then I looked at the ingredients and the main ingredient in this was Alcohol. So, that could explain why it made my nails brittle & very dry. Wish it worked for me, but it won't, so no repurchase.

on 4/13/2006 7:52:00 AM

Great stuff! I was so skeptical about this, but it turns out to be the best solution for my splitting, soft nails. I had the problem for years, but now my nails are in pretty good condition. During the first month, I used it for several times a day, now Iím just using it before I got to bed at night. Iím still afraid to put anything else on my nails.
The only remark is that on Avonís web-site I read that the product is paraben-free, but actually it isnít.

Popular Treatments