Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

Well, looks like I'm in the vast minority on this product. Upon using this product I found that it dried out my nails and made them very brittle. Everytime I would use this, the day after I would break a nail. At first I thought it was a fluke. Then I looked at the ingredients and the main ingredient in this was Alcohol. So, that could explain why it made my nails brittle & very dry. Wish it worked for me, but it won't, so no repurchase.

on 4/13/2006 7:52:00 AM

Great stuff! I was so skeptical about this, but it turns out to be the best solution for my splitting, soft nails. I had the problem for years, but now my nails are in pretty good condition. During the first month, I used it for several times a day, now Iím just using it before I got to bed at night. Iím still afraid to put anything else on my nails.
The only remark is that on Avonís web-site I read that the product is paraben-free, but actually it isnít.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This past winter my nails started to chip and peel. I bought this and applied it 2X a day for a week and it does help protect and strengthen the nail. You cannot use nail polish over this. So what I do now is use alternate this for 5 days and then wear nail polish for 7 days. I also will apply this to the back of the nail when I wear nail polish and find it to be very helpful. If your nails are really bad, try two coats of this 2X a day front and back of nail.

I love this product! I ordered it recently and have been using it faithfully for a week. I did not think it would make a big difference to my nails but boy, was I wrong. My nails have a tendency to peel and/or break after a certain length and it doesn't help that they are weaker ever since I got my gel tips removed a couple months ago. There's a noticable change in my nails -they look and feel so much better. They don't "bend" when I press down on the nail anymore. They feel strong and the tips even look whiter. On sale, these go for $2-2.50. I'm stocking up!!!

on 10/21/2005 2:48:00 PM

I love it!!! This is the first product that really helped my weak nais. Over the years I tried almost everything, supplements, professional manicures, dermatologist, artificial nails, nail strenghteners 10 times more expensive than this... I don`t even remember why I bought this product as I almost gave up hope. I noticed a difference after only a few days and after a month I was hooked. For the first time I can wear my nails bare and they don`t break or peel. They are much stronger and look better too.
For $2.5O it is a bargain.

on 10/8/2005 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This one is for my Mom. I am a rep and my Mom was looking(like her whole life) for a product that would strengthen her nails. She has paper thin nails that split all the time. She hates nail polish and has tried every iol, cream, and pill out there. I got this for her due to the reviews. After two weeks of religious use, once in the morning and once at night, she had nails!! No joke here, she actually had to cut them down.....wow! She said the tell EVERYONE about this product.

Nothing has ever worked on my extremely soft and peeling nails until this stuff. I cannot believe a little $6 bottle of Avon could work like this. Not only have my nails stopped peeling but they are MUCH stronger and I am now able to grow them out. This stuff isn't a polish although it comes in a bottle w/ a brush. It's a treatment that sinks in, you use it twice daily. I've got a pic in my profile after using it only two weeks but I can tell you after week three, I am now hooked on the stuff and will continuously buy over and over

on 3/12/2005 8:00:00 PM

I am always skeptical how effective nail strengtheners can be, but I noticed my nails were definitely stronger and I didn't even use it the full 7 days as Avon suggests. I usually use OPI Nail Envy, which is the first treatment I found that actually helped my nails grow and get hard. But just to give my nails a few days to lose that yellow color from using OPI all the time, I'll use the Avon stuff for a few days and they look alot better. (The yellow fades while using this) For the price it works!

on 7/26/2003 1:45:00 AM

THE best nail strengthener - My nails would always chip when they started growing out. But after only a week of using this product I started seeing results. Now my nails stay long for weeks.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best nail strengtheners I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my nails, but it actually penetrates them and makes them stronger. It really works!