MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense #40

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense #40
Rouge Artist Intense #40Rouge Artist Intense #40

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you want the best orange, this is it. It's full color/coverage, lasts, and it's comfortable. This never fades or feathers, but I don't have lips with lines in them. Make sure you moisturize first to get a good even application. This is the go-to orange for so many people. I love the formula and the shade range of this line. It has this nice 'expensive lipstick' scent that's subtle.

on 11/5/2011 9:10:00 AM

This colour is mega hot!!! As soon as I bought it I had to put some on! I must say I was very impressed with the pigmentation and felt the lipstick was conditioning for my lips. This brand is very hard to find in Australia and very expensive. I wouldn't pay the dollars here but ended up sourcing this lipstick from overseas - it was a risk but a very good one!! Not sure if it stays on as long as it boasts. This brand has so much hype and now that it has made itself more available to an audience other that MUAs in the industry I think with some of their other products they need to make them more friendly or perhaps explain that their products are best applied with the correct make up brush.

Anyways really loved this lipstick. This shade is quite bold!!