Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.9

some points on this product, in no order
$9 CDN
I thought I had read that the original had a bad scent, and i also have had bad experiences with unpleasant smelling dry shampoos (furterer) so i spritzed this and thought it smelled nice enough.
cute vintage looking can.
used it on my dark brown hair and noticed no residue/powdery-ness.
my boyfriend said my hair smelled great.
seemed to work well too although i probably applied a bit too much (first time...) - could have been more conservative and just done my main roots
i think this might be a savior product for me. i'm desperately trying to grow my hair and the less often i have to wash it means the less often i have to heat style it.
i will update if my feelings change.

PROS: Works so well. I spray at roots only and then tap with my hands to sort of work in. Absorbs excess oil well. As long as I tap it where I've sprayed, it doesn't leave white powdery film like others do (my root area is med. brown.)

CONS: Smell is a weird floral, almost like flowers with a gas station bathroom deodorizer scent mixed in. Told you...weird. Hope I didn't offend anyone who likes that scent (or make you not like it anymore.) ;-) This does run out quick, so I buy at least two cans when I got to Sally's Beauty Supply. Does leave just the lightest film of powder, but when I tap it in, it goes away easily and quickly.

APPLICATION TIPS: I only spray at the roots cause that's where I need it. ;-)

ALTERNATES: I much prefer the original scent, or even the tropical. **Now Suave makes a dry spray shampoo, and it's the best I've tried.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo