Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.9

on 7/25/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the smell and it's not too strong. This product does well on volume and making my hair look less greasy, but my hair feels kind of clay like afterwards. I have to wash it out at the end of the day. It's okay to use though, as long as I wash it out after

I couldn't get past the smell of this product.
I tried it in the store and the scent was too strong. If you get headaches or migraines from strong scents, don't buy this...
It smelled like flowery baby powder... But it was so strong! I made me slightly nauseated...
I feel like this scent will compete with my regular perfume.

on 6/19/2013 8:29:00 PM

Love and adore. It smells great and is the answer for my second day hair. The best dry shampoo I have ever tried. Buy off Amazon for the best price.

The roots of my hair are not oily after I spray this product in, it also adds volume so thats a plus.. the only problem I have with this is the product is used up really fast, I only get about 12 uses out of it before its completely gone.

I think this dry shampoo is a good product for convenience like at school after sports/physical activity or travelling when its just easier to pop it open and quickly spray a light mist instead of actual use in trying to 'clean' hair thoroughly. I have had this for about half a year and I use it only in desperate times when I forget to wash my hair during a second night - for me, it doesn't make me feel like I have less oily hair or look like it. It gives some volume and because I rarely use this - results are always different! It seems average, nothing amazingly special. To save money, just get a mini one and test it out.

on 3/17/2013 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Why do people love this? My hair is very oily and I thought I would give this a shot. Ok yes it worked but it also gave my dirty blonde hair a whitish tint in the front so I looked like I was graying. It made my hair feel like i had hair spray in it and as a result my hair did not move and swing like normal. If the wind blew I was left with some funky farrah faucet 70's do. It made my head itch and made my hair prone to breakage, I will be returning this and going back to daily washing, which is the only way to go.

on 1/16/2013 11:14:00 AM

I have thin, fine, ashy-blonde hair. About six months ago, I moved from the West Coast to the East Coast and my hair has not adjusted well to the extremely hard water. Immediately after washing it, it looks lank and greasy--this is aggravated by my bangs! I've bought a shower water purifier, different shampoo, tried rinsing with ACV, all of which help but haven't resolved the problem. I bought this after reading reviews and hoping this would at least help my bangs. This stuff is great! I spray it in whenever my hair is looking a bit greasy, pat it down (I have wavy/curly hair, so I don't want to comb it) and away I go. I bought the Blush scent based on other reviews on MUA and I enjoy it. It's flowery and powdery but not overpowering, and lingers faintly after applying which I don't mind--however, I don't wear perfume, so I don't know if the scent would mix well with all perfumes. It took me awhile to find it (I ended up buying mine at Food Lion, a grocery store) but it was worth it. Look on the Batiste website for where to buy, because many of the big chains (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, beauty supply shops) don't have it.

on 1/5/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the first dry shampoo I've tried so I can't compare it to other brands. I wash my hair daily but I have quite an oily scalp which means I get greasy hair quite easily. I'm blonde and oily hair makes it look dull and dirty. I also have a bad habit of running my fingers through my hair all day!
I think this is an amazing product! As soon a I spray it on my hair it feels cleaner and oil free. Its as if the oils and dirt in my hair are sprayed away. It doesn't feel like there is any product building up on your hair.
I'm not crazy about the smell though, which is why only 4 stars, but I know there are other scents available.

on 12/28/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have already repurchased this dry shampoo because it's the one I've liked the best so far. I've tried a couple other brands and this one is defnitely better. The price isn't too bad either. I have bought this at ulta and also at marshalls at a cheaper price. So I would definitely say check out a marshalls or tj maxx if you have one near. The smell is sweet and floral. Nothing too harsh and it doesn't smell all chemical like some dry shampoos I've tried. My hair is dark brown and I spritz this in my hair, wait a minute or two, then run clean hands or a brush through my hair to evenly distribute and make sure there's no white showing in my hair. My hair doesn't feel greasy hours later, but at the end of the day it does get a little after using this. The scent lingers in my hair also. I do wash my hair every other day at times, but most of the time its every day. I use this on fresly washed hair also to add some volume and it works great.

on 10/27/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging and name makes it seem this will be a sweet scent. Its not that way but a rather strong smell like old fashioned hair products. Its "scent prohibitive" for me, so I can't use it.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo