Uploaded by aerislina

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I love burts bees! The price is a little high since this is just available at my local makeup store I do like the colour I apply it lightly on top of my usual lip balm (Carmex) as the colour is a little too strong for every day wear on my opinion! Second time buying though so I do really like it! I especially love the basic lip balm in coconut pear!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

7 months ago

I bought this in the Rose shade and it's the most flattering, perfect "your lips but better" tint for my fair-medium complexion. I don't like the way opaque lipstick looks on me so I usually stick with gloss or balm. This is exactly the amount of color that I feel comfortable wearing on my lips lol. This has a slightly sweet, waxy scent when you're applying it, which …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 months ago

I’m so satisfied with this product. I always buy it in Red Dahlia, and will never be without it. I’ve tried lip balms from EOS, Miniso, Maybelline and Wet n Wild, and this is the best out of all I’ve tried ✨

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 months ago

This is really great at conditioning your lips while giving them a little color at the same time. I use the color Red Dahlia with my fair-medium skin and it looks great. This is my HG for tinted lip balm.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/29/2018

I use the shade Red Dahlia and hate being out of the house without it. It's perfect for a bit of colour that you can apply without a mirror, the colour is beautiful, and it keeps your lips conditioned. The only thing I don't like about this product is the taste. Definitely recommend!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Apr/13/2018

I don't know why, but when I wear this by itself, it stuff dries out my lips really bad, so I wear another chapstick underneath. The product is also very soft so it breaks easily and is messy. I do like the sheer wash of color it gives my lips, but unfortunately that's not enough for me to want to repurchase.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jul/27/2017

Adore the tint and shine on this! It's a really beautiful natural shade that's so flattering. It's very moisturizing but it doesn't last very long which is why I gave it a 4/5. Would repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (939 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0

Jul/03/2017

I was disappointed with this product. Its smells really good, but leaves too greasy a finish on my lips and the red tint is almost non existent. While it does moisturise my lips, I have lip balms for that and I was looking for a product that gave me a more matt, natural tint finish to my lips.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromkaxel

Dec/04/2016

LOOOOVE the texture of this lip balm! Unlike the regular Burt's, which is a bit too waxy / Chapsticky for me, this has the perfect amount of "slip" - more like a lip butter.

Also smells delicious, and puts a lively rosy pink on my lips. I like that you can swipe this on without a mirror. Staying power is good and as it wears off, the tint and moisturized lips …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

Dec/03/2016

I wish there was a bigger color variety. I really like this product. I think it feels amazing on the lips, is cheap, is widely available, and I like the packaging. It is a moisturizing tinted lip balm with sheer-medium color pay-off. I love the feel--it almost has a gel-life consistency that isn't at all goopy and never gritty. The lasting power isn't great, but it applies like a …Read more

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (295 reviews)

Age25-29