Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

I was in Sephora the other day buying a foundation and the girl doing my makeup used this on me. I was amazed how quickly it absorbed and was impressed at how nice my foundation looked over top. I was sold. I bought it and have been using it as my daytime moisturizer. So far I'm liking it. I also bought the anti aging serum. You can't beat the price. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a pump. I don't like the packaging but I would repurchase.

Great Moisturizer, I bought this when I was looking for a good moisturizer for my dry skin, but I hate the greasy feeling my Cethaphil was leaving behind, I picked up this moisturizer and I LOVE it. I've tried numerous body shop moisturizers, and nothing compares to this. The packaging (tub form) is very sturdy like a high end package would feel, and the smell of the product is subtle and not overpowering at all. My skin feels super soft after application. Great day moisturizer, maybe a little spf would be nice

So, I was in sephora and I was dead set on buying the Bobbi brown hydrating cream but the girl helped me sway my decision of paying 50 dollars to buying this moisturizer instead. My skin is dry and flakey-ish on my cheeks and combination everywhere else just more dry in the winter. I need a moisturizer to go underneath my foundation and wow this was perfect. It smells so nice and it goes on smooth too! I really like the consistency. I would say if you have dry skin you gotta give this a try at least. It's pretty nice for only 20 dollars and you don't even need to use a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was dubious about this supposedly lightweight cream, but as it turns out it's rather good! The smell is very discreet and neutral, the packaging nothing special (I've bought a tube.) Although the texture is a bit thick it absorbs quickly and feels very comfortable. It's perfectly fine as a night cream at least, and good during the day too, in winter at least. Perhaps a bit expensive though.

Edit: My opinion of this product still holds: it definitely works well. But I went to check the price, as well as that of a tub of Nivea Soft cream, which does more or less the exact same thing, being a very basic, but very decent moisturiser. The Nivea costs around 30 per liter. The Sephora one...330 per liter. So I won't be buying again.