Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.7

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

This is a great product that is, happily, very affordable. I get clogged pores very easily and I break out from moisurizers often. This really makes your skin feel hydrated but the best part is that it has light reflecting particles that really improve your skin's appearance immediately. I got the jar and I wish I had gotten it in the tube so it would be more hygenic. Very highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the Instant Moisturizer along with the Flawless Lotion SPF 15 and used them together. I am not acne prone or have any skin sensitivities but they gave me some clogged pores and a few zits (and this is non-comedogenic?). Transitioning into fall, I have some dry patches that my former lotions couldn't help with but the Sephora ones did alleviate it some. However, it wasn't enough and combined with the breakouts, this went back. I do think this might work better on someone with more normal than dry skin. Also, it does has a heavy fragrance and a bit of shimmer but not an outrageous amount.

At first I didn't enjoy the smell of this product because I am very picky about what I put on my face, but I really grew to love it when i saw what it did for my skin. At $20, it is a much cheaper alternative to many high end brands I have tried for my skin. It is very soothing and hydrating for my extremely sensitive skin. I try other moisturizers and always come back to this one!

This 50 ml (1.69 fl. oz) 'basic' moisturizer is a welcomed addition to my ever-changing routine. Effective and absorbs well-both underneath my daily foundation/tinted moisturizer, or used as a night treatment. According to Sephora, this is non-comedogenic, oil-free, dermatologically tested, suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. Formulated without parabens. Contains "HydroSenn", an ultra-moisturizing, natural ingredient that is even more effective than hyaluronic acid, for immediate and long-lasting moisture. Contains flattering light-reflecting pigments and antioxidants to prevent the first signs of aging. Does not contain Philates, Sulphate, Phtalate, OGM or Tricolsan. Made in Switzerland. Claims to show demonstrated reults in terms of: long-lasting moisture, smoothed and replumped skin and a radiant complexion. 12 month expiry from time of opening. Jar packaging is pretty standard. The lack of a sunscreen in this product isn't really an issue for me, either, since I already wear so much during the day anyway, via additional products (such as tinted moisturizer). Not too wild about the 'fresh' fragrance, however, I can live with it, and it seems to mostly fade once the cream itself has absorbed. A reasonable buy for a reliable performer.

I was in Sephora the other day buying a foundation and the girl doing my makeup used this on me. I was amazed how quickly it absorbed and was impressed at how nice my foundation looked over top. I was sold. I bought it and have been using it as my daytime moisturizer. So far I'm liking it. I also bought the anti aging serum. You can't beat the price. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a pump. I don't like the packaging but I would repurchase.

So, I was in sephora and I was dead set on buying the Bobbi brown hydrating cream but the girl helped me sway my decision of paying 50 dollars to buying this moisturizer instead. My skin is dry and flakey-ish on my cheeks and combination everywhere else just more dry in the winter. I need a moisturizer to go underneath my foundation and wow this was perfect. It smells so nice and it goes on smooth too! I really like the consistency. I would say if you have dry skin you gotta give this a try at least. It's pretty nice for only 20 dollars and you don't even need to use a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was dubious about this supposedly lightweight cream, but as it turns out it's rather good! The smell is very discreet and neutral, the packaging nothing special (I've bought a tube.) Although the texture is a bit thick it absorbs quickly and feels very comfortable. It's perfectly fine as a night cream at least, and good during the day too, in winter at least. Perhaps a bit expensive though.

Edit: My opinion of this product still holds: it definitely works well. But I went to check the price, as well as that of a tub of Nivea Soft cream, which does more or less the exact same thing, being a very basic, but very decent moisturiser. The Nivea costs around 30 per liter. The Sephora one...330 per liter. So I won't be buying again.