MAC Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)

MAC Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)
Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Satin - Her Blooming Cheek (A Tartan Tale)Mac Blush in Her Blooming Cheek. Mac lip liscious

4.7

on 10/30/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Ok this is a color like no other in my collection. I think mac shd make it staple. Its very pigmented, use with a very light hand(use the 187) for a more natural look. When I want it to show up as a lighter pink, I use Hipness over it. Raisin under it will deepen the color. I use soft and gentle msf over it...makes it just like breezy.
I'm NC50 for ref, and the second blush in this collection was just like an all over face powder for me lol. It did not show up at all. Too chalky

on 10/29/2010 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Now on to my favorite!!! Her blooming cheek blush is the fire, I really didnt see any "fuschianess" on MY skintone, it is very pretty.Its just more like a natural colored blush, instead of being considered fuschia. You would just have to see for yourself. But dont be fooled by the Mac counter lighting. I believe they are fixed to help sale certain products. But I am lovin this blush tho.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Just picked up this blush from my friendly Nordy's counter and I am in LOVE with it. It's super pigmented and the payoff is incredible. A little goes a LONG way with this blush. Happy to have it in my collection :0)

on 10/22/2010 12:55:00 PM

YES, yes, yes! A cool fuchsia with blue undertones. Beautiful, wintry and very pigmented. LOVE