Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

Fresh Fresh Brown Sugar Lip Polish

3.9

-Sugar: A natural humectant and skin-soother that helps prevent moisture loss, buffs away dry flakes. -Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba Seed, and Grapeseed Oils: Nourish, hydrate, and protect. They absorb into the skin rapidly and restore suppleness to dry, rough, and damaged skin while locking in moisture. -Shea Butter: An extremely effective moisturizer that acts as a protective shield to restore suppleness to dry and damaged skin. -Vitamin E: Helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin by defending against wrinkle-causing free radicals. Sucrose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Molasses, Fragrance (Parfum), Nylon-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Linalool*, Citral*.

on 6/13/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Got a deluxe sample with a Sephora order last month. Great lip scrub. Just enough abrasion with sugar and not too oily. Pleasant sweet flavor. Way better than my previous lip scrub from Laura Geller.

on 6/12/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've had this scrub for over a year and just now I'm done with the container. I use it every morning after brushing my teeth. And I LOVE the way it exfoliates my lips... in cold and hot temperatures. I've made my own lip scrub in the past, but it didn't do the job as good as the Sugar Lip Polish.

on 4/30/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received a travel size sample of this lip scrub when I ordered my beloved Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment from QVC. It's a great scrub, removes every trace of dead/dull skin from my lips. I don't have much to compare Fresh's to as I've never used any other lip scrubs before. It can feel a bit harsh if I scrub my sensitive lip area too vigorously, but whatever oil they've used in this product is quite soothing. Such a tiny amount is needed I think that my travel sized sample will last a year or more. I will purchase a full-sized product when my sample runs out as I very much like the results it gives me. I always follow up the scrub with my fabulous Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Treatment and I'm left with moisturized baby soft lips!!

on 2/7/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am sure glad I got a sample of this before buying at Sephora. This is a very basic scrub, nothing special and surely not worth the 22.50 price tag.

After researching online, I decided to try making my own with products I already had in my pantry: sugar, olive oil and honey. It did just as good a job as this product. You can use other oils like almond or grape seed, put in flavorings like vanilla, mint, etc and food coloring if you wish. Bottom line, this treatment can be made quite cheaply at home in small or large amounts and stored in a small plastic container. No need to buy expensive polishes like this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really nice scrub to exfoliate my lips with. My lips are really dry, and I live in a dry climate. I use it a couple times a week, mostly before I wear matte lipstick. It smells really yummy, and is moisturizing too. Yes, you could probably make something similar that isn't as expensive, but I really love it!

on 1/11/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Best lip scrub i've ever used! It is a bit pricey but worth it. Use it once a week and lips will always look and feel amazing! Especially when used before applying matte lipstick.

on 12/27/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, it's overpriced and "over-hyped" (whatever the latter means) and, yes, you can certainly make your own lip scrub far more cheaply on your own. However, I got this in my Xmas stocking from my husband (after having used a few samples from Sephora) and I am very glad to have it. Chapped, peeling lips basically come along with a Canadian winter and this scrub is terrific to use to get off all the dead bits of chapped skin before using a good lip treatment (I like Fresh's lip treatment that was a freebie birthday gift a couple of years go or Nuxe Reve de Miel or Clarins) to rehydrate the smoother skin underneath. In a season when I enjoy wearing a bright red lip, having smooth, non-flakey lips to start with is pretty important.

Considering you don't need to use a lot of this, it does last a long time (but the price is a bit daft, though it was a nice indulgence to get as a gift).

I got a sample size of this in my QVC beauty advent calendar. Generally I make my own sugar scrubs because they are over priced for what they are but this one may convert me. The scrub is fine, applies easily, and it leaves a nice moisturized feeling. Definitely impressed and will make my wishlist.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have made similar lip scrubs in the past but with three kids my time is limited and I certainly don't like playing chemist with them running around hence the reason for me purchasing this. First off, this makes me wanna lick it after its been on my lips doing its job. It really taste good.lol. It does a great job at taking away the dry scaly flakes so I wear my matte lippies.Easy to remove....I use a baby washclothe. A little goes a long way unless you enjoy throwing money down the drain. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 10/30/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really conflicted on how to review this product...

On one hand, it DOES work. It exfoliates nicely. But on the other hand, it's super pricey for something that you can easily make at home. I think I'll just stick to my brown sugar/olive oil scrub.

Popular Lip Treatments